What do you get for golding the Grand Tour?

  • Thread starter Thread starter AgentGT
  • 5 comments
  • 1,242 views
Messages
187
What do you get for getting gold in every event in the Grand Tour?
 
A VERY firm pat on the back!

TO be honest I don't know. I would also like to know to see if it is worth going for the golds.
 
A VERY firm pat on the back!

TO be honest I don't know. I would also like to know to see if it is worth going for the golds.

I golded the race events easily enough, everything else gave me a bit of difficultly (as always with GT i can defeat the AI most of the time but when comes to a timed event it catches me out).
 
Gran Turismo World Championship (Level 14) (Granturismo World Championship)
Reward:
Bugatti Veyron 16.4 '09
 
Yea, I golded Monza and Rome. I came very close to winning the night race but for me but the anti-skid recovery thing seems to make things alot less predictable and it can't be switched off for that event. I only tried the rally stage a few times and just got silver so will have to work very hard on that to get gold. The first event is the one I will have most trouble with. A crazy time in a crazy car.
 
i have no idea why the LP640 in the night race is so much tougher to drive than anything else....
 
Back