What do you guys want to see in a FM6 Expansion?

• Thread starter willbsn13
  • 27 comments
New Zealand
New Zealand
We all know the Porsche Expansion is coming in 2016.

However I have a feeling that won't be the only expansion we see for FM6. When Forza Horizon 2 came out, we had no inkling of any expansions coming to the game - and then Storm Island was dropped on us one day, and it came out the next. With nothing but monthly DLC scheduled for the rest of the year (like FH2) I think there is a possibility we get an themed expansion dropping end of November/Early December. BADNED already hinted at a little something a while back (http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showpost.php?p=174144384&postcount=4488)

So my question to you guys is, what do you guys want in a possible FM6 expansion?
  • Another weather themed expansion that BADNED eludes too?
  • A off-road/rally themed expansion?
  • Classics track expansion?
  • A more hardcore career experience? (proper qualifying, forced sim damage w/repairs actually costing credits, no rewind, flag system, championship point system)
I thought it'd be interesting to see what you guys would want out of a possible expansion so feel free to leave ya ideas below :D

As much as I would like tracks, and moreso, classic tracks like Maple Valley, I think thats a pipedream.

Just give us Porsche + more events on the existing tracks and call it a day.

Offroad would actually be awesome because we already have so many wonderful offroad vehicles and that is truly something new to FM... but dont give us this Horizon crap where we have cars that fly 50 feet into air onto their roof and then everyone scrambles back on the track.

Real offroad driving skills where you have to avoid ruts and ditches and the like would be great... I mean we're almost there with the puddle avoid antics in the wet.

Classic tracks would be OK by me. Alpine Ring, Pacific Shipyards as a loop and Tokyo would be nice. The last two could have a rain variation. I think Maple with a decent overhaul to scenery would be nice, too. Especially with rain.

A NASCAR expansion with a couple cars and tracks would be good!
Even the fictional nascar tracks like Sedona and Sunset Peninsula would be a great addition to the game.

Anything but rally/off-roading would be fine by me 👍
I agree with this. A lot. Game already has a lot of great cars to make that work, just add in a few actual rally/ offroad cars and that would be really cool.

I agree with this. A lot. Game already has a lot of great cars to make that work, just add in a few actual rally/ offroad cars and that would be really cool
I'm sorry if my post wasn't clear. I'm firmly against any kind of off-roading in Forza Motorsport

No need for it. There's Horizon for that

Well if the past is any indication they have added Cars as DLC and Tracks as DLC and that is all so I would expect more of the same.

Of course the thing the game most needs right now is better online in the form of user created public lobbies.

If the custom public lobbies are not added then they need to increase the number of available hoppers by a lot and set up some themes and restrictions on some of them at the very least. Currently Forza 6 is the worst online of any Forza I have played to date.

I'd rather like some rally course, even if they were just some courses from the Global RallyX series and not anything point to point. I'd also like a proper autocross expansion instead of whatever it is T10 gave us.

A Race of Champions style track would be awesome.

Never played Forza 4 but were Dlc tracks ever released?

Just wondering what the likelihood of it happening in Forza 6 is.

A Race of Champions style track would be awesome.

Never played Forza 4 but were Dlc tracks ever released?

Just wondering what the likelihood of it happening in Forza 6 is.

Two track packs were released for Forza 2, 1 for Forza 3 and none that I remember for 4

However I have a feeling that won't be the only expansion we see for FM6. When Forza Horizon 2 came out, we had no inkling of any expansions coming to the game - and then Storm Island was dropped on us one day, and it came out the next. With nothing but monthly DLC scheduled for the rest of the year (like FH2) I think there is a possibility we get an themed expansion dropping end of November/Early December. BADNED already hinted at a little something a while back (http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showpost.php?p=174144384&postcount=4488)

So my question to you guys is, what do you guys want in a possible FM6 expansion?
  • A more hardcore career experience? (proper qualifying, forced sim damage w/repairs actually costing credits, no rewind, flag system, championship point system)
I thought it'd be interesting to see what you guys would want out of a possible expansion so feel free to leave ya ideas below :D

tracks and this: A more hardcore career experience(proper qualifying, forced sim damage w/repairs no rewind, flag system, championship point system)

-More garage spaces/Forzavista locations
-Car Football (Soccer) online.
-A "track" I would love to see is Boneville salt flats. Just to make killer photos, and drag races with no grip online.
-Scenic drives. Curvy roads in beautiful scenery, be it coastal roads, mountain passes, straights in the desert and roads with lots of tunnels. They would make great roads for enjoyable drives rather than races, and make killer photo locations.

Ovals are not my cup of java. :indiff:
As someone said up there, for off-roading, there's Forza Horizon, but there are still many who do not own nor want to buy Forza Horizon, so, a few Rally Cars and tracks would be nice in FM6.
Paris-Dakar Rally, :D we must upgrade the front bumpers, in case we hit a camel? :lol:
Some might say: Grand Turismo has Rally! :cool:
I know it does :( ... and it has my fav track too, Cote D'Azur :bowdown: simply because of the view :eek:
When is GT7 coming out of the 🤬 ?:banghead:

If the custom public lobbies are not added

I have doubts we will see this feature return in all honesty, but I am not convinced that is down to T10, but rather a bigger Microsoft policy. Just have to take a look towards Pcars, that game was designed to have a browser for races, not use the xbox live matchmaking system. As such it does not have a lobby browser in the Xbox version.

I would love to be wrong here though, as the private lobby feature was brilliant. It allowed people to go into a race they wanted too, and without needing to have a few friends around. Most of the people who play forza who are on my friends list, got added on to it because I raced or drifting with them in FM4 in public custom rooms.

some courses from the Global RallyX series

Ooh, yes please. We've already had some GRC cars. Forza and GRC are already best buds, it seems. Make it so etc

Not to mention, rallycross is The In Thing at the moment. World Rallycross already has an official game, GRC will want to catch up...

An IndyCar expansion pack please!

Latest Posts

Back