What do you think GT4 will be called?

  • Thread starter Thread starter MazKid
  • 14 comments
  • 733 views
Status
Not open for further replies.

MazKid

Powered by 2 BP-ZE Mazdas
Staff Emeritus
Messages
7,402
I mean, GT3 A-Spec, that was named for Mazda(RX-7 A-spec, Demio A-Spec, Miata A-Spec, and AZ-1 A-Spec)So, what will GT4 be named for?

Just post with an idea of the name.

For me, it's GT4 Type R, named for Honda.
 
I thought it was already decided to be "GTN", for "Gran Turismo Network".
 
I thought "A-Spec" was a general specification used by all manufacturers.

~LoudMusic
 
Is GT4 going to be just concept cars ???
I hope it is but I also hope that its gt3 PLUS concept cars plus some new tracks and stuff ?? jw :D :D :D
 
Originally posted by jaw1
Is GT4 going to be just concept cars ???
I hope it is but I also hope that its gt3 PLUS concept cars plus some new tracks and stuff ?? jw :D :D :D

There is a game coming out in the mean time called GT Concept.

http://forums.gtplanet.net/showthread.php?s=&threadid=3393&highlight=concept

GT4 (GTN) Gran Turismo Network will come out shortly there after. I assume it will have loads of cars and tracks. They'll probably fill a DVD, and of course make it online capable. That means it will come after the harddrive/network card combo upgrade package for the PS2.

~LoudMusic
 
Huh, GTN, I heard that before, I don't know why I didn't remember it.
 
I remember a statement by Kazunori Yamauchi in an interview in Electronic Gaming Monthly, and he claimed that the next full release in the series will feature online play, no doubts about it. :D
 
So how soon can we expect some screenshots? When is the game expected to be released? I just hope they have some more tracks and maybe some more manufacturers with more than just one car.
 
well, as somepeople say, GT games are spaced eaqually.

EX: GT1 release 7/98
GT2 release 12/99
GT3 release 6/01

Useing this chart(or lack of), you can see that the GT games have a year and a half or so difference between the dates.

If I can estamate(it's a free country), GT4 should be released at or around the givin date of 11/02. So, estamating again, screens should be released at or around 5/02.

Which leaves us with this thought: Playstations are released every 5-6 years. PS2 was released on 10/26/00.

When you add these two numerical figures, GT6 might be released on the new PS3 at or around the given date of 12/05 :D

I'm reserving my copy of GT6 and PS3 tomarrow ;)
 
Originally posted by MazKid
well, as somepeople say, GT games are spaced eaqually.

EX: GT1 release 7/98
GT2 release 12/99
GT3 release 6/01

Useing this chart(or lack of), you can see that the GT games have a year and a half or so difference between the dates.

If I can estamate(it's a free country), GT4 should be released at or around the givin date of 11/02. So, estamating again, screens should be released at or around 5/02.

Which leaves us with this thought: Playstations are released every 5-6 years. PS2 was released on 10/26/00.

When you add these two numerical figures, GT6 might be released on the new PS3 at or around the given date of 12/05 :D

I'm reserving my copy of GT6 and PS3 tomarrow ;)


If I am not mistaken PS3 will not be coming out until 2006. :confused: ;)
 
ohh sorry, it's GT7 then, to be released on 6/07 ;) :D
 
I don't think three instances can constituite a pattern. Much like the "Blair Witch". She came around every 200 years and was created by the early settlers. Well let me see ... the country is barely over 200 years old. That means she was created (burned at the steak?), and came ONCE. Yep, real pattern there (:

~LoudMusic
 
I kinda have a feeling it will be called Gran Turismo 4.. Just a insannnee guess tho ;)
 
Bumping up 3-year-old threads = not good idea.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back