What do you want to return to GTA?

• Thread starter Sage Ages
  • 156 comments

Sage Ages

(Banned)
Antarctica
Antarctica
Okay, GTA V is nice and all, but wouldn't you like if some of your favorite cars, weapons, etc. from the older games would return? What would you choose?

Elegy-GTASA-front.jpg

Annis Elegy (1992)

1000px-Uranus-GTA4-front.jpg

Vapid Uranus (80's)

Uranus1.jpg

Vapid Uranus (1992)

Last edited:
Police-GTA3-front.jpg

If LC is included in a future game, I would like to see black and white police cars instead of white and blue. It makes Liberty feel more like a different city than NYC.

SVX
The GTAIV Sultan sound and Sultan RS. Though, I might be biased. :lol:

View attachment 80351
The Sultan IS in GTA5 and with upgrades, looks almost identical to the Sultan from GTA4. When you get high enough level I believe you can even put the side exhaust on like that too. The front, rear, hood, roof, rear spoiler, and sound are ALL identical to GTA4. Only thing different is the Sultan in GTA4 is a 2 door. It is a 4 door in GTA5.

I want the monster truck from San Andreas in GTA5. And it must be a true 4x4 vehicle.
16_vehicle_monster.jpg

Last edited:
Some more cars that should return:
Willard Willard (GTA IV)
Dinka Perennial (GTA IV)
Dinka Hakumai (GTA IV)
Vapid Huntley Sport (GTA IV, badged as Gallivanter Huntley Sport in GTA V)
Annis Euros (GTA SA)
Maibatsu ZR-350 (GTA SA)
Stanley Combine Harvester (GTA SA)
Dinka Sunrise (GTA SA)
Declasse Cadrona (GTA SA)

The Sultan IS in GTA5 and with upgrades, looks almost identical to the Sultan from GTA4. When you get high enough level I believe you can even put the side exhaust on like that too. The front, rear, hood, roof, rear spoiler, and sound are ALL identical to GTA4. Only thing different is the Sultan in GTA4 is a 2 door. It is a 4 door in GTA5.

Yeah, I'm aware of that, I was meaning I'd like it to return as a complete car, and that the Subaru sound from GTAIV returns.

I really miss the Turismo. It would allow me to have full row of 'Grotti' vehicles in my garage. It fills the gap well between the Carbonizzare and the Cheetah.

Gokart
Vincent from IV (Mitsubishi Galant)
Sultan RS from IV
Infernus from SA
Dukes from IV
Blista Compact based on the CRX

Also, Manx-style BF Injection, but they're already adding it on the next update. I'd love a small, gokart-ish single seater offroad buggy aswell but we'll see :D

Bloodring Banger
BloodringBanger-GTASA-front2.jpg

Sandking
Sandking1.jpg

Borgnine Taxi
Borgnine-GTA3-front.jpg

Aaand, not so much a car but a modification thats missing.....
Hydraulic suspention for lowriders
639px-BeigeVoodoo-Lowrider-GTASA.jpg

^^Probably be in some sort of 'Hood DLC' pack :(

I thought I stumbled into the GT5/6 standard car thread for a moment!

The Vortex hovercraft could certainly be fun.

Dinka Chavos. It was a very enjoyable car to drive in IV and also one of the coolest looking.

640px-Chavos-GTA4-front.jpg

The Vincent was good fun, too, with its Galant-based design and jerky ABS system.

Those Noose vehicles aren't likely to ever reappear because those were based on the US Homeland Security as a parody of being in NYC. The ones in the game now are more SWAT-based as they were in IV.

The Stallion before GTA IV ruined it
A proper Sandking, not just a lifted ford with RWD, want a bowler wildcat style
Would be good to see more hot hatches considering how popular they are, the blista is OK but would be cool to see the Club (GTA SA) re-done as a modern VW Golf or Impreza hatch. Also want the Blista C-rex back ad some decent body mods for the stratum.

Latest Posts

Back