What does BOB stand for?

• Thread starter Fastcarguy
  • 6 comments
Kinda funny.In the tiny little area where I spend my time,aka The Netherlands,it describes a driver which hasn't been drinking while going out and takes home all the other peeps who have been drinking alcoholic drinks and stuff.It stands for Bewust Onbeschonken Bestuurder,which can be translated as Knowingly Undrinking Driver.If anyone has a better translation I like to hear it.

Bob is an abbreviation of Robert. Quite a common name for robots.

robert288x375flyer.jpg

Kinda funny.In the tiny little area where I spend my time,aka The Netherlands,it describes a driver which hasn't been drinking while going out and takes home all the other peeps who have been drinking alcoholic drinks and stuff.It stands for Bewust Onbeschonken Bestuurder,which can be translated as Knowingly Undrinking Driver.If anyone has a better translation I like to hear it.

Term you are looking for is "Designated driver" :sly:

Same here in Belgium.

:dopey:

Bob was the name of the Mechanic that brought Bill Cosby his 427 Shelby Cobra directly from Carroll Shelby.

Back