What Does Your Username Mean?

• Thread starter Pyle_PMG
  • 54 comments

Pyle_PMG

A Real Homer
Premium
Canada
Canada
Simply put, this is a thread to discuss the origin of your username, and what it means.

For me, SGTR_2 my name stands for SuperGTRacer_2. On GTPlanet a user was named SuperGTRacer who changed his username, I asked if I could use his old name and he approved. SGTR_2 is an abbreviated form, which sounds cool.

Mine is obvious too. I really love Nissan Skylines. :D

I own two of them in real life (R32 GTS coupe, avatar pic - and an R32 GTS-4 sedan). My fiance has one too, as does her Dad and my youngest brother - even Mum and my other brother owned one each!

I eventually plan on buying two more when i'm richer and famouser, obviously an R32 GT-R and a track hack as well - something that i can race in autocrosses, hillclimbs, track days etc without worrying about damaging it/breaking something to the point where i have no way to get home.

Have only done a few drag race events and a couple of grasskhanas in my current fleet (see my YouTube page for videos of me drag racing/sliding around on grass), but would be doing a lot more events if i had the spare money!

^I want your Skylines.

It started when I was in the 6th grade. I abbreviated my name to Chris, and since my last name began with a P, well, you know where it goes. Unlike Mr. Jai, I like chicken, so, the chicken part came, then there was already a crispychicken49 on Xbox, so I put random numbers in and voila! I then joined GTP, and then here! My two homes inside my home!

P is my first initial, E is my midle initial and O'Bryant is my last name. I think peobryant looks better than PEO'Bryant so I went with all undercase with no apostrophe.

Parker

Mine is based entirely off of a fictional compositional alloy; a type of metal in simplest terms. A type of metal that I created (not literally but on paper).

Yes, I'm a nerd. What of it? :P

It's what people have called me for years, I even had teachers and professors call me it through school. Co-workers not so much :lol:.

Luminis is derived from the latin wird 'lumen', which means light. I think it's the genitive, not too sure anymore. I kinda liked the ring it had to it when I heard it first back in 8th grade or so.

It also is rarely in use anywhere (as opposed by anything associated to 'Illuminati' :lol:) and, hence, has become my primary go-to username.

got it from the dragonforce song heroes of our time

And we'll all find our sacrifice tomorrow,
Our journey on towards a brighter day,
Silent tears we left behind, still so far away,
Across the endless sands,
Through the fields of our despair,
Dream for all eternity, we stand, yeah,
Rise above the universe tonight,
Starchaser...Starchaser...

Hm, mine means... Well nothing, it's just a name I thought of to fit my character for when I played games as a little kid. And it stuck.

Mine is based a bit on MW2 character Soap MacTavish... And the '90' is of course my year of birth.

But its kinda random really.
Just something me and some of my friends made up one day when we were just messing around in MW2 and made pathetic names...

Mine is an anagram of Gran Turismo, hence it is not all that appropriate for this site! I was going to register here at Forza Planet as "Prost Zoom For Art" but I decided against it :P My username also reflects my interests in astronomy, the search for extraterrestrial life, and visiting chocolate factories.

It's a combination of my first and last name. Can anyone possibly deduce my two names from that? :D

Nope and nope. Warren? haha, haven't heard that name in a while. Great guess. And if a real life Warren Hernandez wants to use it, he can :D.

Wardez Dezwar Should be my alter ego haha.

Back