What driver stats do i go off?

GT_Fanatic69
Okay, so i've had my very first bob since day one of the game. I also started doing nothing but B-Spec until around LVL 30 and using that 1 bob (I'm currently LVL 38 and my main bob is LVL 40). I'm hunting for the "The Air of Experience" trophy.

Problem: When i go to my "Drivers" screen, where it shows all your drivers, my main bob stats are almost all full, but, the career bar is only half way. When i click on my main bob, the stats ARE ALL full and the career bar is almost full. Which one do i go off?

In one mind, i feel i've almost got the trophy. But at the same time i feel i could be a little way off still.

Any help would be great. Tried searching for an answer but this sites search feature must have been made by PD. :)

The last I read, the individual driver needs to reach 500+ individual races to get "Air of Experience". It is at that point that he starts to decline, cannot be brought back from that point and will need to be retired.

It seems to be the case too; my very first B-Spec driver is lvl40, but his career bar is only around 75%.

EDIT: Appears my belief is backed up by a post in this thread - https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/showthread.php?t=202219

Last edited:
Thanks guys... i tried looking for it but i guess i don't have your magic touch. :)

Time for me to do Autumn Ring Mini from the Sunday Cup over and over and over again. Once i've done that, i'll do it some more.

Last edited:
Back