A anominus Messages 181 Messages EmporerKyle Jan 1, 2011 #1 As the title says, I remember they said that the premium cars would have interior damage, but there is none.
As the title says, I remember they said that the premium cars would have interior damage, but there is none.
C Cataclism0 Messages 111 Jan 1, 2011 #2 Supposedly he meant this, which of course is on only a handful of cars. http://www.niot.net/blog-images/20_Aug/video-gran-turismo-5-gets-its-damage-rendering-on.jpg
Supposedly he meant this, which of course is on only a handful of cars. http://www.niot.net/blog-images/20_Aug/video-gran-turismo-5-gets-its-damage-rendering-on.jpg
A anominus Messages 181 Messages EmporerKyle Jan 1, 2011 #3 Cataclism0 Supposedly he meant this, which of course is on only a handful of cars. http://www.niot.net/blog-images/20_Aug/video-gran-turismo-5-gets-its-damage-rendering-on.jpg Click to expand... I expected the dashboard bending and roof coming down etc...but then again no game has that
Cataclism0 Supposedly he meant this, which of course is on only a handful of cars. http://www.niot.net/blog-images/20_Aug/video-gran-turismo-5-gets-its-damage-rendering-on.jpg Click to expand... I expected the dashboard bending and roof coming down etc...but then again no game has that