What Ever Happened to the "Patty Wagon" Thread?

So there was a thread that was locked and after that, kind of, removed and I never heard of it until today?.
Why did I even bother to open this thread. I'm so curious now what this thread was all about and there is no way to satisfy my curiosity.

It was locked (understandable) but now it's gone?
Are you asking why a thread that does not fit the purpose of a forum seems to have been removed from that forum?

Are you doing so by posting a thread in a general conversation area and not an area for question about the site?

Are you asking why a thread that does not fit the purpose of a forum seems to have been removed from that forum?

Are you doing so by posting a thread in a general conversation area and not an area for question about the site?
1. Not exactly, was just wondering why the link to the actual thread itself doesn't work.

2. If you have issue with the location of this thread then there's not much I can do about that as I can't exactly move an entire thread. You can move it though as I don't have that ability. Will note site location for future posts.

Back