What famous person would you like to hang out with?

• Thread starter nizmo_bro
  • 90 comments
Male: Lewis Hamilton and Jenson Button. Michio Kaku is awesome too. So would Will Ferrell. It would be crazy. :)

Female: Minka Kelly. Kate Beckinsale. Ohh yes. :drool: :D :sly:

Clarance Thomas

Clarence-Thomas.jpg

But if it has to be just for fun...

Adam Carolla
adam-carolla.jpg

...and for the female

Jill Wagner
09-wipeout-jill-wagner.jpg

Wagner and I actually have a lot in common.

Female: Christina Applegate - She's smart, quick and witty with a sick and funny sense of humor. She seems like a lot of fun to hang out with and she's not bad looking, either.

samantha-who.jpg

Males: Michael Anthony and Sammy Hagar - Funny party animals and musical gods. It's always a party with these guys.

mikeandsammy.png

Male - Frusciante and Rodriguez-Lopez - My 2 musician idols
Omar+A+RodriguezLopez++John+Frusciante+omar+y+john.jpg

Female - Mary Elizabeth Winstead - Because..Just because.
Mary+Elizabeth+Winstead2.jpg

Forgot to add some:

Mark Hoppus
1222605770590_f.jpg

Michael Hayden
r176785_673756.jpg

Oh, the joy I'd find in the opportunity to pick the brain of a former DCI. Him or George H.W. Bush. Can you imagine what crazy secrets those men know?

William Shatner would be fun, but I'd probably go with

Richard Hammond

http://www.tvscoop.tv/hammond____.JPG

or Jeremy Clarkson.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/whodoyouthinkyouare/images/past-stories/jeremy-clarkson.jpg

The female I'd go with on the grounds of physical appearance is Keeley Hazell:

http://www.blogswag.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/08/Keeley_Hazell-02.jpg

Just sublime.

The female I'd go with on the grounds of who I think would be interesting to talk to would be Annie Whitehead:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/File:Annie_Whitehead.jpg

She's a trombone player who I'd talk to just to talk trombones and maybe get some playing tips.

Charlie Sheen is no fun because you'd kill yourself trying to keep up with him. My uncle hung out with him before superbowl 29 or something. Dude got so wasted that he couldn't even go to the game the next day. My uncle was amazed at how much booze he put away.

I'd hang out with Ric Flair when he was in his prime though. :lol:

Sorry to go grave digging here but my cousin found a pic (that I edited) so you know I wasn't BSing.

l5w3Q.jpg

That's Charlie Sheen AND Bret Michaels. :lol:

You can tell it's not instagram because of the awful 90s clothing.

Male-Hugh Hefner
Female-Hugh Hefner's girlfriends!...

It's a win/win either way..👍

Sorry don't know how to post pics on this thread, but here's my list anyways:

Girl: Emma Watson, because I've always liked her.

Guy: James May, or Jeremy Clarkson. James because I think he'd be interesting to talk to, but Jeremy because I'd like to drive around the track with him in a Koenigsegg yelling POWWWEEEEERRRRR!

Jay Leno: mainly because he's probably the biggest celebrity gearhead out there and has an awesome collection. It would be cool to just chat with him about cars for a few hours (and take his McLaren F1 out for a spin :D ).

ALMS/DTM driver Joey Hand: awesome driver, would love to learn a few things from him.

Allan McNish: do I really need to say why???

Robert Plant: ^that^.

Paul McCartney: ^^that again^^

Obama: just because.

Jackie Chan: I looked up to him a lot during my childhood and was part of the reason why I went through Karate until I got a 2nd degree black belt.

Jon Stewart and Stephen Colbert: because they're awesome.

Melanie Iglesias: because this \/

224680-melanie-iglesias.jpg

... and because her twitter is fun to follow. She seems like an awesome person in general and she's a gamer :D

Plus the entire cast of Top Gear UK and Monty Python. Lots of fun to be had there...

Last edited:
Males.
Lewis Hamilton, E-40, Jay Leno, Dave Chapelle, Kevin Hart, Future, Rock O, Nicky Hayden, Rossi, Josh Hayes...

Females.
Selma Hayek, Julie Louis-Dryfer, Zoe Saldona, the twins mom from ATL, Jessica Beil,Taraji P. Henson...

Lewis-Hamilton.jpg

Lewis Hamilton

3656475112_76f6d28772_z.jpg

Anthony Raneri of Bayside

pao2.jpg

Paul Oakenfold

bt-660x440.jpg

Brian Transeau (better known as BT. This guy is a genius.)

tumblr_m2firueFGn1qa9ofvo1_500.jpg

And uhh, no surprise here.

1. Joel Zimmerman aka Deadmau5 because he's just a genius with music and seems fun to be around. 2. Mark Wahlberg probably just because he has a pretty cool life and come on....it's Marky Mark 3. Rosie Huntington-Whiteley simply because she's BEAUTIFUL! 4. Maximillion Cooper just to talk about cars, being a millionaire, and the Gumball 3000. 5. Vinnie Jones he just seems mad funny even with all the BAness that surrounds him.

Last edited:
p15.jpg

The closest thing I have to an idol, i'd love to take a training session with him. The one, the only, Ramon "The Diamond" Dekkers.

daftpunkdaft.jpg

Both together would be unreal, although I wouldn't grumble at meeting either individually. Guy-Manuel and Thomas, better known as Daft Punk.

BRAD+MARCHAND.jpg

Brad "Big Nose" Marchand. A funny guy who certainly likes to party - sounds like we have enough in common!

-Marina-Diamandis-Marina-and-the-Diamonds-marina-and-the-diamonds-13664733-500-627.jpg

Last, but certainly not least, the lovely Marina. I've met her twice already (it's ok disinfected, you can push ahead in line, I don't mind) and both times she was a real joy to talk to, a great laugh, and someone who I could get lost in conversation with again and again. Not to mention she's hawt.

Id like to hang out with Craig Lowndes because I think hed be interesting to talk and he is the nicest racing driver I have ever met and the female id most like to hand out with is Anne Hathaway

Last, but certainly not least, the lovely Marina. I've met her twice already (it's ok disinfected, you can push ahead in line, I don't mind) and both times she was a real joy to talk to, a great laugh, and someone who I could get lost in conversation with again and again. Not to mention she's hawt.

Don't tell my wife!

If I had a chance to meet someone, I don't think the real life person was ever famous, but the characters they made the voices for were very popular in the late 90's early 2000s...

Male: Gerardo Vázquez - he made the voice for Meowth (in the Spanish language dub of Pokemon)
gerardovazquez.jpg

Female: Diana Pérez - she was the voice actor for Jessie (in the Spanish language dub of Pokemon)
dianaperez.jpg

well thats whom I like to meet

Male: Alain Prost, Derek Bell, Dario Franchitti, James Hinchcliffe, Patrick Long, Emmanuelle Pirio, Ron Fellows, Leh Keen, Jeff Gordon, Eminem, Nick Cage, Robert Downey Jr, Samuel L Jackson, Will Ferrel, Jeremy Clarkson, Richard Hammond, James May, Ben Collins, Colin Ferrel , Brendan Gleeson, John Cleese, Joel Zimmerman (Deadmau5), Patrick Dempsey, Morgan Freeman, Jeremy Piven

Female: Megan Fox, Jennifer Laurence, Scarlett Johansson, Simona De Silvestro, Susie Stoddard, Katy Perry, Pink, Blake Lively, Kayley Cuoco, Emma Stone, Sabine Schmitz, Amber Heard

Sorry ladies..

Last edited:
Back