What French Car....

  • Thread starter Thread starter 911_RS
  • 17 comments
  • 1,078 views

911_RS

zoom zoom zoom
Premium
Messages
1,000
Messages
GTP_911_RS
What French car did you buy or win to use in the Tous Franch Championship????

I bought the Clio but it sux, it's not the Clio from GT5P.....:dunce:
 
What French car did you buy or win to use in the Tous Franch Championship????

I bought the Clio but it sux, it's not the Clio from GT5P.....:dunce:

Alpine A110 - tuned. so much fun! Think I might have done it it in my 205 turbo too, just slapped some soft sports tyres on it
 
What French car did you buy or win to use in the Tous Franch Championship????

I bought the Clio but it sux, it's not the Clio from GT5P.....:dunce:

I liked the challenge on the breaking, but yes it is a challenge also with the Clio stage 2 which I bought in the Used Car dealership.
Tried it with the Hommell Berlinette R/S Coupe '99 before, but it has the same behaviour.

I think it has more to do with the imposed tires than with the car. So get the skill to break gently, mainly do not slam your brakes, but go to a quite firm breaking + do not accelerate early, it will only make you dizzy.
 
Thanks guys!

I thought the Alpine was a Sunbeam, I'll have to check that out...I'm really under-informed on French car history...
 
If you are talking about one of the earlier races, beginner or amateur, I used that one ugly standard car people have complained about. Hommel Belrlinette R/S or something along those lines. I won it for doing something, and IIRC it was quite a bit lighter than the opponents. Just needed a touch more power, and it was easy.
 
The Berlinette R/S couple (99) I won on the world compact event In beginners series.
 
If you are talking about one of the earlier races, beginner or amateur, I used that one ugly standard car people have complained about. Hommel Belrlinette R/S or something along those lines. I won it for doing something, and IIRC it was quite a bit lighter than the opponents. Just needed a touch more power, and it was easy.

Well, in one of my bonehead moves I sold the Hommel for the cash I needed in another race....:dunce:

Also, I se in another thread where you can go on the race scren to identify opponents... sounds like a great feature....
 
I bought the Megane, bought all the tuning options and won easily enough.
 
Personally I used something more powerful - Peugeot 908 HDi FAP Team Oreca Matmut '10 - cr.4,000,000... it was right laugh against some french mini's :dopey:
 
A Veyron 'nuff said.

BWAHAHAHAHAHA....believe me I would if I had it yet...

I used my Stealth Cobra in a couple of low level races...I know, I'm a ho.....:D
 
Citroen c5 rally car. get it from completing the the Sebastien Loeb rally special event
 
Bought a Peugeot 207 because i forgot i had won the Hommell Berlinette R/S Coupe, oh well.
 
I used the Hommel Berlinette. All that I did to it was an oil change. It wasn't too bad with skid recovery on and tcs/abs set at 1. Don't worry about being in first on LeSarthe until you get on the back portion, you aren't fast enough to hold off everyone drafting
 
Used the C4 WRC in A-Spec. I don't remember what I used in B-Spec (probably the C4 WRC as well).
 
Personally I used something more powerful - Peugeot 908 HDi FAP Team Oreca Matmut '10 - cr.4,000,000... it was right laugh against some french mini's :dopey:

sounds something i would do :dopey:haha nutter! except i dont have 4mil, i only have 40k right now:scared:

i havent even done this challenge yet..i keep geting sidetracked
 
Back