What game have you not played in the longest time?

NASCAR Rumble is a must buy when it comes to PS1 games. Probably the first playable NASCAR game. Mine looked like this:

NASCAR_Rumble_Cover.jpg

I found the "PlayStation" side banner in white being weird, but I also noticed the "E for Everyone" symbol was bolder than usual.

This was part of a Racing Bundle that Electronic Arts made, composed of NASCAR Rumble (of course), Sled Storm, and Need For Speed Hot Pursuit III. Ahh...nothing like a good old marketing scheme to trick people into thinking your copy is a "collector's edition", when in reality it's just has a funny side banner for a PS1 game that's different.

Speaking of NASCAR games, why don't we look at another one?

Wow. This game sucked. Even Papyrus had more of a primitive feel when it came to physics, at least it didn't have an announcer bearing down on your back telling you EVERYTHING about the car and repeating the same phrases and facts over and over again.

"shaddap already i know what a roof flap is. and i can tell the difference between hoosiers and goodyears, thank you very much!"

Hey look guys! I just happened to find a song that is almost ironic because you slide through the window, strap yourself in, flip the switches and go in a NASCAR, not what that cliche speech sample from every 90's song ever, said, yuk yuk.!

Insects are all around us! Here are the thrillseekers, corrupt and immoral! You guys who I'm talking tooooo!

Honestly, this makes NASCAR look like the biggest joke ever. Apparently George Thorogood's bluegrass sounds of guitars and harmonicas wasn't good enough, so they just ran up to a studio with 3 bucks and 73 cents and asked for something that sounded "good" and that song was plopped in their hands in exchange...why EA, just why?

Yuk yuk yuk! lookit a zapped hot wheels stock car to promote the toy, yuk yuk! It makes me want to buy one, yuk yuk.

Look it! CGI Dale Earnhardt! So edgy, them polygons aren't smooth but their pointy like, a Nintedo 64 game yuk, yukyuk.

PS3: Need For Speed Carbon (2010)
BLES00020.jpg
Yep. I played the heck out of PS2 version for years since getting it for Christmas in 2006. Strangely enough, I bought the PS3 version in late 2012 and was planning on playing it eventually, haven't touched it since shortly after buying it. I think I was trying to avoid any unwanted anxiety between wanting to play this game and NFS MW 2012 at the time and it just ended up being cast aside and somewhat forgotten about as well. I will definitely play this game for sure someday, but I want to play the PS2 version some before I start playing this one. Be much funner that way, if I ever feel like playing it that is.

These were the guys who made this game...

image-jpg.516067
I bought that game about 2 years ago I think, played it once and haven't touched it since. Sadly this happens a lot with most previous gen games since I tend to stay occupied with the modern games I have. Although lately I feel like I have finally "broken away" from my PS4 and the recent games I got with it. So hopefully them old games I have will get the attention they deserve after all these years.

Ford Racing 2
I have that game and the last time I remember playing it was probably very shortly after finishing 6th grade. It's not too far off from the game Conflict Desert Storm I mentioned in the original post.

Ford Racing 3: I highly enjoyed this game for some reason. I'm not sure why. Maybe it was the obscure vehicles, maybe it was the soundtrack. Truth be told, I don't really know. It was fun though.
Yes! I got this one with my PS2 back in Christmas 2005 and I have loved it ever since! I think I went into the game months ago to look at some cars, but apart from that, I don't even know how many years it's been since I actually played it.

Nascar Rumble
SYIzf0J.jpg

This game was amazing. I really enjoyed wrecking the drivers I hated as Jeff Gordon :lol:. I also liked the bonus cars you could unlock such as an RV or a Towtruck among others.
NASCAR Rumble is a must buy when it comes to PS1 games. Probably the first playable NASCAR game.
Oh yes! :D I love this game! Had it for over 10 years now and it's still awesome to this day! :) (I even have the original receipt) I save this game for special gaming occasions.

One game I completely forgotten about was the 2 Stuntman games. Haven't played either of them in ages (definitely been years since I last played Ignition, and even longer for the original) but I remember them being so fun, although a bit frustrating at times.

Regarding the game FlatOut, I played it at my cousins house many years ago on the original Xbox (Yes I have played an Xbox before) and I liked the game from what I had played. Off the top of my mind seems like I remember it being kind of like a combination of Burnout's racing and Twisted Metal's weaponry. I never actually bought the game sadly.

Last edited:
Well I have listed games that I still own in this thread, but if I had to cover games I have played in general regardless of whether I still own them anymore or not it would be these two games. "Dragon Tales: Dragon Seek" and "Bob the Builder: Can we fix it?" for the PS1. I used to play them when I was very young for a few years and since I obviously out grew them, I believe I gave them to my younger cousin back in 2004. It was probably late 2003 they were last played, longer than any PS1 game I can think of regardless if I own it anymore or not.

Recently remembered this and has to be the game I haven't played in the longest time.

latest

This was the first game I ever played, definitely been at least 10 years since I last played it.

Another game that has escaped my attention for quite some time is this:
619CWBYC7BL.jpg

Me and my brother used to borrow this from my cousin from time to time. We would play it together occasionally (Which I often times did not want to) and then give it back to him. I didn't play it much because apart from Nascar Rumble, I thought Nascar games were boring (Still do) and I never liked it as good as Nascar 2000. The last time it was played was sometime around 2002 or maybe even 2003. No matter what, it's been a very long time.

Recently remembered this and has to be the game I haven't played in the longest time.

latest

This was the first game I ever played, definitely been at least 10 years since I last played it.
I have a demo of that on a disc I got from my cousin. The first was fun and I liked that one right much from what little I had played. I nearly bought it about 2 years ago, but I chose something else instead.

Gundam Zeonic Front, last played was 2009, completed the game, all missions and simulations on S rank, all secret unlocked, it was epic journey. Played again yesterday, still epic with old outdated graphics of PS2. Going to play other Gundam games Japanese imports in my collection, journey to jaburo, project pegasus Gundam 079, the gundam arcades and lost war chronicles, feeling warm just thinking about old memories.

Been thinking lately and I can't believe I didn't realize this earlier, but I actually didn't even have Conflict Desert Storm at the date that was on the memory card. It wasn't until a year or two later I got it. The save game must have been from the previous owner, who also used to own the memory card. Upon further thinking, I cannot recall playing Ford Racing 2 since mid 2006. That's a game I rarely even think about these days, especially since I preferred Ford Racing 3.

I got Star Wars Battlefront with my PS4 the day it came out and I played it some, but truthfully I haven't even touched it since December of 2015. It's a good game, but I ran out of things to do in it since I didn't have PS+ at the time and frankly I am a huge stickler for the first two titles for a variety of reasons.

Last time I played The Crew was in February. That was when I still had my crappy computer.

I just realized recently, I haven't touched Need for Speed (2015) since at least 2016. Once I beat the game and I found out it wouldn't have anymore content updates, I think I just lost interest in it and moved on. Haven't touched it since. However I played Battlefront near the end of that year, so I guess Need for Speed (2015) is the longest untouched PS4 game I have.

Been thinking about this lately, but although I have Ford Racing 2 listed as the longest unplayed PS2 game I have, I recently realized Need for Speed Underground sort of pre-dates it by a few months. I can remember only playing it for a few brief weeks in April or May of 2006. Although I went into the game a few times recently to look at the soundtrack list, as far as spending some quality playtime goes, Underground hasn't seen any of that since then. Ford Racing 2 is the longest game I haven't touched at all, but in terms of actual playtime, Underground 1 is the longest in that regard.

Underground 2 isn't too far behind this one either when it comes to actually playing the game. Seems like once I got Most Wanted for my birthday in 2006, I never really did much of anything with Underground 2 from what I recall. The most I remember doing after that time was maybe going and making some offscreen pictures of my cars to show a friend back in 2010, but I have not sat down and done any kind of quality playtime with the game since. You'd think with it being my favorite NFS, I'd play it more, but for whatever reason, I haven't. I sometimes question myself why. 🤔

Haven't played a Soul Caliber game in years. My favorite is still the original Soul Blade, but the last must have been Soul Caliber IV demo. I think. So long ago.

Latest Posts

Back