https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/threads/more-than-16-cars-on-track.298183/I want more opponents than 10-16 cars in Endurance Races like 24, 36, or 43 cars. More opponent cars, more excitement races.
And your profile picture. Welcome to!
need: already mentioned before in this thread
Reality check (will have):
- Enhanced Low def/low polys/textures cockpit for all standards in GT6! (see! we hear you GT fans!)
- Smartphone buddy app to manage your Driving avatar in the return of SpecB mode!
- Possibility to put a name on your driving suit avatar! (yeah!!!)
- A Ford T Premium with racing modification options (and oh boy, can she fly!)
- A new mode: the spectator mode: you have to cheer your team up to make them go faster! A wave to get a bonus.
- Racing modification for the lunar vehicule, with a new moon circuit!
- Drive for the first time ever the Mars rover vehicule in REAL mode on Mars! (with super realistic 8 minutes lag between your input and the actual move on Mars!)
- Bring used cars back
- Challenging GT Mode
- Get rid of Duplicated cars
- Better sounds
- Racing Modifications back
- A Finished game
Oh dear...i agree if the screw it up.A new developer.
What GT7 needs is Project CARS. Well, any form of direct competition on the same platform will do - it will be the proverbial rocket up the behind for PDI. Competition breeds innovation and all that.
A lot of likes!!!!!A new developer.
You can already enjoy the beta of Pcars , which mean you know !!!Problem is what is Project Cars sucks? Then what basically it's back to being more of the same with PD. That's one reason I want more than just Pcars to choose from I know a lot of you have been tooting the horn on how great Pcars is, but until it gets here and has been reviewed/played or whatever we won't know.
Still though telling you guys If those three things I've listed aren't done correctly PD will have a huge problem on their hands.
Haven't enjoyed a long good career mode since GT4.
Problem is what is Project Cars sucks? Then what basically it's back to being more of the same with PD. That's one reason I want more than just Pcars to choose from I know a lot of you have been tooting the horn on how great Pcars is, but until it gets here and has been reviewed/played or whatever we won't know.
To keep its promises...
And make the physics for steering wheel not for controller!
I haven't been keeping a running tally but that's probably a bit low, me thinks...Wish-list number 357 please...