donbenni Messages 4,247 Jul 24, 2006 #1 I'm trying to do some Photoshop work and can't work out what logo this is! Annoying stuff. Anyone have any idea?
I'm trying to do some Photoshop work and can't work out what logo this is! Annoying stuff. Anyone have any idea?
Silverzone Messages 4,312 Jul 24, 2006 #2 My best guess is it's a Martin, but I can barely make it out, you may want to wait for a second opinion.
My best guess is it's a Martin, but I can barely make it out, you may want to wait for a second opinion.
donbenni Messages 4,247 Jul 24, 2006 #5 Yep, fits like a charm http://www.deviantart.com/view/36829575/
Silverzone Messages 4,312 Jul 25, 2006 #6 donbenni Yep, fits like a charm http://www.deviantart.com/view/36829575/ Click to expand... Damn dude, thats great 👍 Good work man.
donbenni Yep, fits like a charm http://www.deviantart.com/view/36829575/ Click to expand... Damn dude, thats great 👍 Good work man.