Odyofil Messages 126 Turkey Messages odyofil Jan 15, 2013 #1 Any ideas, is it possible it comes with chevy dlc?
NFSCARBON1 Messages 2,605 Newport Messages NFSCARBON1 Jan 15, 2013 #2 I was curious about this too, as the NSX looks like it will be revealed at Detroit soon. I'd like to see this added along with the C7, but I can't see GM or Honda wanting to share the limelight.
I was curious about this too, as the NSX looks like it will be revealed at Detroit soon. I'd like to see this added along with the C7, but I can't see GM or Honda wanting to share the limelight.
DeadEnd Messages 477 Netherlands Jan 15, 2013 #3 We don't know. I'm sure it would be up at the GTP news if anyone hears anything.
seanneedscar Messages 1,899 Jan 15, 2013 #4 Its in the same place as all the other amazing cars that have come out in the past 2-3 years... Not in GT5, and no reason to suspect it ever will be
Its in the same place as all the other amazing cars that have come out in the past 2-3 years... Not in GT5, and no reason to suspect it ever will be