What happened to rally?

I learned to drive in the Chihuahuan Desert of El Paso Texas. Pretty much the the outback with no wallabies. I know exactly what your talking about with the dust thing :yuck:. The gt6 rally feels pretty good to me also. At 15/16 years old you can bet that I drove everything that I got my hands on at speed through the desert. :D
So, no 'Roos or Wallabies, but I'm guessing you have to dodge packs of very small dogs? :lol:
 
The replays are really nice, with credible car motion and dust
 
I love rally and wish it had more.

You should try setting up a few races with online friends. If you get it started p m me.
 
the arcade rally is a JOKE..even on professional I was racing against the Mustang Trans cammer,the Option Stream,The 70 challenger race car?? huhhh..since when are any of these rally cars
 
Back