What happened to the DLC of the first 6 Forza Motorsport games?

SportCoaster

(Banned)
Netherlands
Netherlands
I've been considering getting into Forza motorsport, unfortunately I heard that the DLC for the games (apart from the newest one) were delisted.

This makes me feel like the games will be doomed to stay in an effectively incomplete state with no way to get the extra content, unless the DLC gets put on the game instantly upon booting up. I felt like I had experienced this with Gran Turismo 6, which stopped online services 2 years ago. I think Ode to Artyon Senna was DLC, but when I first started out with the game, I saw that I had it. I think I also have the DLC Cars, but I'm not sure.

What about Forza Motorsport, or even Forza Forizon? Will their DLC become available on the game upon starting it up for the first time?

I've been considering getting into Forza motorsport, unfortunately I heard that the DLC for the games (apart from the newest one) were delisted.

This makes me feel like the games will be doomed to stay in an effectively incomplete state with no way to get the extra content, unless the DLC gets put on the game instantly upon booting up. I felt like I had experienced this with Gran Turismo 6, which stopped online services 2 years ago. I think Ode to Artyon Senna was DLC, but when I first started out with the game, I saw that I had it. I think I also have the DLC Cars, but I'm not sure.

What about Forza Motorsport, or even Forza Forizon? Will their DLC become available on the game upon starting it up for the first time?

If you've never bought them before (when they were available) then - unfortunately - there is no way to get them now for you. It is quite a miss as I found myself really enjoying FM6 and FH2/3 recently but I had all the DLC's tied to my MS account beforehand.

The game's are in a complete state - DLC is always just extra, like you noted. However, you're right, it's been delisted. It's likely down to licensing for the older games.

Back