R r2nyGT5 Messages 605 Nov 25, 2010 #1 I remember reading about a special mode that allows you to set custom parameters for races, such as selecting the number of opponents and what they drive. Anyone know the link of the article? I want to know if its been scratched out.
I remember reading about a special mode that allows you to set custom parameters for races, such as selecting the number of opponents and what they drive. Anyone know the link of the article? I want to know if its been scratched out.
prisonermonkeys Be Fearless Premium Messages 33,150 Hammerhead Garage Nov 25, 2010 #2 Nope, I don't recall a single piece of literature about it.
Vince_Fiero Off the track driver Premium Messages 2,529 G-D Luxembourg Messages GTP_Vince_Fiero Nov 26, 2010 #3 Here you are: https://www.gtplanet.net/gran-turismo-5-online-racing-menu-screens/ did not find this deep yet, in your own launge there are things like this, not clear if it will unlock or be in the surprises Kaz promised in Madrid.
Here you are: https://www.gtplanet.net/gran-turismo-5-online-racing-menu-screens/ did not find this deep yet, in your own launge there are things like this, not clear if it will unlock or be in the surprises Kaz promised in Madrid.
iLex Messages 1,155 Messages gtp_iLex Nov 26, 2010 #4 I recall something like this too. Can't remember where it was exactly but it probably was somewhere in the news section of GTP. Haven't seen it yet...
I recall something like this too. Can't remember where it was exactly but it probably was somewhere in the news section of GTP. Haven't seen it yet...