What Happened to...

  • Thread starter Thread starter Scooter8299
  • 14 comments
  • 1,047 views

Scooter8299

(Banned)
Messages
381
New Zealand
NZ
Messages
Scooter8299
The FPV's? I really liked them and they were fun to drive.
I guess PD dropped them and added more 🤬 MX-5s:banghead:.
 
I could be wrong, but one of these?

10-08-07-02-Ford-FPV-Cobra.jpg
 
Wait...I have a Commendor SS in my garage. I know its not Ford, but it is Australian! Does that count?
 
These cars exist in real life??

North America sucks...
 
Wait...I have a Commendor SS in my garage. I know its not Ford, but it is Australian! Does that count?

Thats like asking a Chevy owner if they want a Mustang over a Camaro. Of course not, they'd rather push a Dodge.
 
Ford Performance Vehicles is the Melbourne-based, premium performance vehicle partner of automobile manufacturer Ford Australia. The company, which is as a joint venture between Prodrive and Ford Australia, has produced a range of Ford based models under the FPV brand name since April 2003. before fpv they had tickford
 
Back