Gotbeefboy564 Messages 15,340 Grandville Mi Messages Gotbeefboy564 Messages Got beef boy564 Oct 4, 2012 #361 Some of the race exhaust sounds all of my cars have stock exhaust.
CamaroKid266 Messages 19 Joplin MO Messages CamaroKid_266 Oct 4, 2012 #362 eran0004 I painted mine orange in an homage to Televerket (the former Swedish telecommunication agency, they used to drive orange Volvo estates). That is pure awesome! lol Click to expand...
eran0004 I painted mine orange in an homage to Televerket (the former Swedish telecommunication agency, they used to drive orange Volvo estates). That is pure awesome! lol Click to expand...
VspecZR1GT2RS89 Messages 2,652 Las Vegas NV USA Messages entertowin(1st) and niNjasPY55(2nd and m Oct 5, 2012 #363 eran0004 Can't tell if driving the car or being held hostage by it. Click to expand... Somebody call the car police!!!
eran0004 Can't tell if driving the car or being held hostage by it. Click to expand... Somebody call the car police!!!
apexpredator100 Messages 396 Houston, TX Messages realtexan Oct 5, 2012 #364 DGXR This is by far the ugliest thing I have seen in GT5: Click to expand... That's some great damage model...Oh wait.
DGXR This is by far the ugliest thing I have seen in GT5: Click to expand... That's some great damage model...Oh wait.