What is the Best Auto Show?

  • Thread starter Thread starter cardude2004
  • 18 comments
  • 1,100 views
Where they actually move is a race. I mean the show you go to where the cars are on the show floor. Although races are pretty cool. I like indy and f1 racing.
 
I would say the Detroit auto show! Or Ny auto show.
 
I was thinking it probably would be Detroit, New York, or Los Angeles.
 
Detriot. SEMA is full of ugly cars and old people trying to capitalize on the "Sport Compact Movement."
 
Isn't SEMA where they bring in a whole bunch of cool tuner cars and tuner parts in, in California.
 
{/sarcasm\}Kansas City.{/sarcasm\} Or Carquest World of wheels.
 
the one at the tower shops in davie florida. every friday evening.

though, it's not in its prime. (i remember starting up that exige....yum)
 
i like chicago, ive been to 3 in a row...
 
toronto show is nice but it's waay too conservative and we don't get very many concept cars. Because of that, I'd say detroit show is the best 👍
 
New York since it's a 30 minute car drive followed by a 1 hour train trip then a 15 minute walk (from Penn Station) to get there.
 
Back