What is the best car for drag 1/4?

  • Thread starter Thread starter Pedrocka
  • 15 comments
  • 1,537 views
Messages
8
Brazil
São Paulo
Messages
Pedrockka-_
Hello wanted to know which car is the best, because I like A LOT of drag races.
Thank you for everyone's attention
 
Well, obviously the X2011...but that is irrelevant for most races. We need to know if there are any limitations on power/weight. You could beat any viper or ZZII with the x1 or f1...so I'm not sure how to help with your question. :confused:
 
The fastest socially acceptable car is the Audi Le Mans Quattro '03

anything faster than that will get you scoffed at.

Its a prize car for the European Championship a-spec level 22

good luck
 
For JDM cars only I like to use my Nissan GTR
 
I like the Nissan Gt-R Black Edition. 958 BHP.
 
besides the black edition, there is the R35 TC (897BHP) which runs a 8.774 but again, its a race car.
 
GTRs are nooblet cars. My favourite drag categories are probably the 9.9 class-Supra Vs RX7 Vs Mustang Vs SVT Cobra, or the 9.3 class-R34 Vs Z06 Vs ZR1.
 
Fiat 5hundo

I think the average person pushing another person in a shopping cart can outrun a Fiat 500.

I'm pretty sure the riding lawnmower has more HP than that thing. :P hehe
 
Samba Bus. Hands down.
 
ACR Dodge viper, GT-R Black edition, Audi Lemans Quattro, ZZII, GT-R V-Spec, Ford GT.
 
Hello wanted to know which car is the best, because I like A LOT of drag races.
Thank you for everyone's attention

As you're new here, I'll ask have you seen the Drag Racing Sub-Forum? Like this is the Questions and answers sub-forum, so just look at the very top, and in the train, choose "Gran Turismo 5, and look a bit farther down the list of Sub forums and you'll see all the drag info you can handle 👍 And welcome!
 
I like the Nissan Gt-R Black Edition. 958 BHP.

I am only getting 954 and it wont break in anymore and what is the lowes your first gear goes mine in 4.503
 
This should be helpful, this is not my video but I really learned a lot from this video when I was just starting to tune.

 
Back