What is the best Nissan Skyline for Dragging (1/4 Mile)

  • Thread starter Thread starter Street Racer
  • 23 comments
  • 1,677 views

Street Racer

(Banned)
Messages
828
United States
United States
I currently use a GT-R V-Spec R34 '99, I want to know what is the best skyline (the ones from like the late 90s and early 00s) for dragging. I drag on the Indy Road Coarse.
 
The premium Skyline is the best. Unless you are counting DLC cars, then the Skyline R34 TC.
 
Sweet, another GTP'er from Detroit 👍

The best is the Premium Nur R34
DLC: then it's the R34 TC

👍
 
DavidtheGT20
Sweet, another GTP'er from Detroit 👍

The best is the Premium Nur R34
DLC: then it's the R34 TC

👍

:lol: you wrote exactly what I wrote :lol:
 
I got tree'd lol. WOO 1000 POSTS!!!!! :lol:
 
Sometimes I post the same things
 
Diogo G.
You mean :

GTR is an Skyline but it doesn't mean it's a R35.

Logic'd.

It can go both ways.

Actually, never mind. Diogo is correct in this case.
 
Like c-losk once said in a PM

c-losk
OH SNAP !!!

:lol:

But seriously , the R34 or R34TC is great , but you can always thry the GTR Shultze :dopey:
 
You mean :

GTR is an Skyline but it doesn't mean it's a R35.

It is an R35 but that doesn't mean it's a Skyline. Sorry i'm a bit confused.
 
DavidtheGT20
It is an R35 but that doesn't mean it's a Skyline. Sorry i'm a bit confused.

It is an R35, which means it's a GTR, which means it is a Skyline.

What other R35's are there? :confused:
 
i don't like the new gtrs though (R35s)

so the best skyline is the premium nur R34\
does any hav it 2 trade cuz i dont hav it
 
Don't use text speak and you can buy a brand new at the dealership :)
 
Okay sorry, and there's a nur 34 at the dealership?
 
Street Racer
Okay sorry, and there's a nur 34 at the dealership?

The Premium Dealership. Buy it, fully modify it, drive 200 miles in A-spec, and you are fine 👍
 
Ok i found it Diogo, how much faster is it than the Skyline V-Spec R34 '99?
 
Ok i found it Diogo, how much faster is it than the Skyline V-Spec R34 '99?
Way faster!

I could check it for you, but nah... (lazy). It's more than 1 tenth I think (that's a world in GT5 drag racing).
 
Back