What is the best...

  • Thread starter Thread starter 240^drift
  • 45 comments
  • 1,887 views
okay man, calm down! this happens because this is how my mind processes information and applies it to whatever subject matter that is what i will be applying my thoughts into. it seems on sites like im typing stuff to my friends and this is how i talk to them. i will try to refrain from such acts in the future.


now back on topic: you do need to slipsteam them though, it makes up too much time to ignore this part of the game physics itself.
 
240^drift
Allrighty my B-Spec points is nearly 5000

I don't think that's particularly low, so it's almost definately a tuning problem. Just keep in mind that for some B-Spec races you have to give the pace a lot of attention, you can't just walk away and have it win on one setting.

cerpin_taxt
you do need to slipsteam them though, it makes up too much time to ignore this part of the game physics itself.

This is true, I only really noticed how much difference it makes once I had done the slipstreaming Driving Missions, after I had completed over 90% of the game.
 
Well I would have said a C9 but he doesn't have an F1 car to win it.
 
he could buy it from a trade, or a-spec it. i did it in my vette race car.
 
Automobile
I don't think that's particularly low, so it's almost definately a tuning problem. Just keep in mind that for some B-Spec races you have to give the pace a lot of attention, you can't just walk away and have it win on one setting.

True
^^^^
 
DLRgian
Well I would have said a C9 but he doesn't have an F1 car to win it.

He has a Toyota Minolta, which will easily win that race.
 
I prefer C9 ;)
 
:rolleyes:

Do not double post, especially not if it's to bump an old thread with an absolutely useless one-liner. This is borderline spam (and it's the wrong side of the border)

You've already had one official warning. What do you want? Two? A ban?
 
sorry Famine, i did this to resurect and old post, like the umbrella company spreading the t-virus and creating brain eating zombies.
 
cerpin_taxt
sorry Famine

I doubt it.

cerpin_taxt
i did this to resurect and old post

No, really? I'm glad you told me - I was about to get Columbo and Magnum on the case.


Point is: DON'T.
 
cerpin_taxt
sorry Famine, i did this to resurect and old post, like the umbrella company spreading the t-virus and creating brain eating zombies.
Post any more of this pointless garbage and you will be dismissed. Do you need that to be made any more clear? We understand it's summer vacation and you're bored, but we don't need people cluttering up an already busy forum with pointless yammering.
 
Aw give him a break, he's probably a child, albeit an enthusiastic one hehe. :rolleyes:
 
well, there is a good thing. my homie hernandez is back from texas, so i wont be posting this kind of stuff as often.
 
And yet he insist on using slang.
I support the correct grammer and everything and almost everyone on this forum does.
Dont embaress yourself bud it doesnt help ya.
 
Back