What is the Car YOU Love? :D

• Thread starter LeChittie
  • 53 comments
I know there was a "Your Favourite Car" thread before this but I'm just asking, Does that Favourite car is your FAV because its cool or possibly the best looking car you had? *virtual wise that is*:)

I always gotten people asking what is your Favourite car?
I would pretty much think about it for a while and most of the time, Just say, I don't have one.

There's too many cars to list so why do I have to list them all that I like?

But this thread is sorta different,
This thread is about a car that will always, I mean always, make a smile on your face when you drive it in Gran Turismo :dopey:

No matter how horrible was that lap or that corner, You still love the thing for what it is :dopey:

Its one of the hardest feelings to get from a car. Love.
What is that car for you?

Mine's is SLR Mercedes McLaren. Don't ask me why.:banghead:

:embarrassed: I just love it. Maybe is the wavy handling at 100mph+ or maybe that dirty, really dirty V8 rumbling and roaring to life.

The Volvo 240. Every time I drive it it's hilarious. It simply bounces, rolls and skips across the track but when I manage to keep it pointing the right direction and pass the AI nothing is more satisfying.

The Volvo 240. Every time I drive it it's hilarious. It simply bounces, rolls and skips across the track but when I manage to keep it pointing the right direction and pass the AI nothing is more satisfying.

lol, nice.

FD RX-7's are oh so nimble and quick. Always satisfying and faster than I expect. R34's are always a blast too, can't mess up. I guess those cars fit most of your requirements for my fav GT or GT PSP car as you described. Wouldn't buy either in real life though :P

I have a feeling the LFA will rank high with me when GT5 comes out, I'm smitten at the moment :embarrassed:

The '02 Audi S3. It's the car i own IRL also. Too bad GTPSP doesn't allow tuning, i'd do the same i did in GT4 (spend hours tuning the car in the same way as the one in the garage). Transmission took literally hours to adjust. Totally worth the hours spent :)

1987 Buick GNX.

Just love driving that thing. Even on those frustratingly tiny roads with those really sharp turns on courses like the Amalfi & Cote d Azur. This land yacht just puts a smile on my face. When I see one in the real world, I'm like a little kid in a room full of toys. I very often don't care about not finishing in 1st place on many events, especially when I am clearly out classed in performance and handling. If I can creep up closer & closer in times or even move one position up after a while, then I am pleased. Yes, sometimes I do get upset, but my overall experience is utter pleasure. First place victory in the GNX when faced with tough competition is just mind blowing. :-)

I have a huge crush on the RUF CTR2... since GT2 xD Superb driving experience, total grip, a car to love! I know HE can't go for my Veyron's 1'34,401 in the Test Course but what the hell!

The Mitsubishi GTO twin turbo '96.
It was my first monster race car in GT1.
I drove it in every race i could and owned so much in it!!!
I was happy to see it back in a GT game.

The '62 Buick Special... it's outherworldy. A near 600hp mucle you can actually handling (but still wobbly, which is awsome xD)

Indeed it is. Much fun with that car. 👍

The Mazda 787B Race Car since it sounds orgasmic, and the Shelby GT350 since it's as close as I can get to my favorite car ever the GT500. :D

Back