What Is The Most Screwed-up Album Title You've Ever Seen?Music 

  • Thread starter Thread starter BlackBeadyEyes
  • 32 comments
  • 1,860 views

BlackBeadyEyes

(Banned)
Messages
65
I have three candidates; two from last year, and one from the late '90s

Kenna's Make Sure They See My Face

Guster's Ganging Up On The Sun
(I'm going to kick your 🤬, Sun!!)

Fiona Apple's (I think it was her) 30-word-long, one sentence title.

So, what do you think?
 
Chocolate Starfish and Hot Dog Flavoured Water by Limp Bizkit...one terrible band.
 
Good Apollo I'm Burning Star Four, Volume One: From Fear Through The Eyes Of Madness.

By Coheed and Cambria.

Chocolate Starfish and Hot Dog Flavoured Water by Limp Bizkit...one terrible band.
I lol'd. :dunce:
 
"White trash, two heebs and a bean."

No idea what the name of the band was. Perhaps that WAS the band name, which would be even funnier.
 
'The Greatest Hits' - Deacon Blue. ;)
 
Yes, I believe that final 's' must have been a typo...
 
"White trash, two heebs and a bean."

No idea what the name of the band was. Perhaps that WAS the band name, which would be even funnier.

That was the name of the 1992 NOFX album.
Can't say I'd heard of it 'til now, but it did amuse me :lol:
 
Why is Nevermind a screwed-up album title?
 
Why is Nevermind a screwed-up album title?

Mostly because it doesn't go with the album cover. I just never liked the title and cover--the music on the other hand was very good.
 
Meat hook sodomy - Cannibal Corpse
 
I like Sheik Yerbouti by Frank Zappa

200px-Sheik_Yerbouti.jpeg
 
" " by Metallica (or was that the Beatles?)
 
That was the Beatles. I am sure that they came up with other strange names along the way, given George Harrison's later life...
 
I like Sheik Yerbouti by Frank Zappa

200px-Sheik_Yerbouti.jpeg
šŸ‘ Listened to a bit of that today... :dopey:

" " by Metallica (or was that the Beatles?)
If you are thinking of the Beatles album with the all white cover, the album was actually called "The Beatles", but it is more commonly known as "The White Album"... don't known whether the 'Black Album' by Metallica actually has a title though...

I reckon Peter Gabriel has to take the biscuit - not just for calling his first solo album "Peter Gabriel", but for also calling his next three albums "Peter Gabriel" as well :lol:
 
If you are thinking of the Beatles album with the all white cover, the album was actually called "The Beatles", but it is more commonly known as "The White Album"... don't known whether the 'Black Album' by Metallica actually has a title though...

Yea I actually looked it up before posting that to make sure they were self-titled. And in both cases they were. I still thought it was funny so I went with the post anyway. ;)
 
:lol:


How about The Grateful Dead's album, Aoxomoxoa...

Had this album since I was 16 and I still don't know how to pronounce it...
 
I think

When The Pawn Hits the Conflicts He Thinks like a King
What He Knows Throws the Blows When He Goes to the Fight
And He'll Win the Whole Thing 'Fore He Enters the Ring
There's No Body to Batter When Your Mind Is Your Might
So When You Go Solo, You Hold Your Own Hand
And Remember That Depth Is the Greatest of Heights
And If You Know Where You Stand, Then You Know Where to Land
And If You Fall It Won't Matter, Cuz You'll Know That You're Right


by Fiona Apple is pretty out there.
 
One Fierce Beer Coaster
Hooray for Boobies

both by The Bloodhound Gang
 
what about the great burrito extortion case by bowling for soup???
 
Take off your Pants and Jacket by Blink 182

Okay I know its not that bad...
 
Take off your Pants and Jacket by Blink 182

Okay I know its not that bad but...




It's still aGood Album!

And that would be right about on par with the music contained in it.
 
F♯A♯∞ by Godspeed You Black Emperor!

Wiki Link.

East Hastings on the CD version is a fantastic moody track. šŸ‘
 
Ween - Chocolate and Cheese
Crotchduster - Big Fat Box of ****. :lol:
The Dave Brockie Experience - Diarrhea of a Madman
Guthrie Govan - Erotic Cakes (best album of 2007 imo)
Agoraphobic Nosebleed - Frozen Corpse Stuffed With Dope
Suicidal Rap Orgy - Genital Warfare :odd:
Ed Gein - It's a Shame A Family Can Be Torn Apart by Something as Simple as a Pack of Wild Dogs :lol:

WINNAR:

Cephalotripsy - Uterovaginal Insertion of Extirpated Anomalies

WTF
 
not really screwed up but uh interesting titles lol -
bands like it when you yell "yar!" at them - minus the bear
The Trees Are Dead & Dried Out Wait for Something Wild - sikth, they also did a demo called hold my finger :lol:
 
F♯A♯∞ by Godspeed You Black Emperor!

Wiki Link.

East Hastings on the CD version is a fantastic moody track. šŸ‘

You should visit East Hastings one day. No wait, you shouldn't. It is horrible. Crack heads and prostitutes. If you do go there, go during the day and don't look like you have money. Good track, though.
 
Back