What is the name of the British guy..

  • Thread starter Thread starter Parnelli Bone
  • 37 comments
  • 2,323 views

Parnelli Bone

www.gtcarreviews.com
Premium
Messages
10,558
United States
Columbia, MD.
Messages
Parnelli_Bones
...who does the voice-overs for the license tests? I'm assuming he's British. Is it the same guy who does voice-overs for other portions of the game like the Top Gear Special Race intro movie?

I'm finally starting to watch Top Gear from season 1, as it's all on Netflix, which of course conveniently comes right thru the PS3. ;) I'm wondering if that guy is one of the dudes on that show.
 
I doubt it. Wish they got Jeremy Clarkson to do the voice overs. That in itself would have gotten many people to buy the game lol
 
Stune ;)

No really I saw this somewhere it's on the tip of my tongue. :ouch:
 
I doubt it. Wish they got Jeremy Clarkson to do the voice overs. That in itself would have gotten many people to buy the game lol

LOL, picture that. *doing a license test and hit a cone* ... "Don't hit the cones you idiot!"
 
get Forza 4 then lol

But I still want a Driving Simulator tho ;)

LOL, picture that. *doing a license test and hit a cone* ... "Don't hit the cones you idiot!"

lol

I think it would be more like, "RUBBISH. James May would have done better!"

:lol:
 
But I still want a Driving Simulator tho ;)



lol

I think it would be more like, "RUBBISH. James May would have done better!"

:lol:

Or "I know a man that could do much better. Well he's not really a man, he's nothing at all. Some say he once bit a pony to get more fuel for his car"
 
i think if you ever dont get first place it should show jeremy clarkson loser face and have him yelling in the background LOSER!!!!!!
 
Nobody knows yet? Great. I'm going to report this thread, not to get people in trouble, but because I bet some of the mods know...
 
It's Justin Bell, commentator for Speed Channel and former Le Mans driver.
 
If you really want plain Clarkson talk just search Top Gear Radio Show Full Version on YouTube and just watch/hear part one, it's hilarious.
 
It's Justin Bell, commentator for Speed Channel and former Le Mans driver.

Awesome. You get popcorn and cookies. 👍
 
Mac K
It's Justin Bell, commentator for Speed Channel and former Le Mans driver.

He wouldn't be related to Derek Bell, the Porsche 956 driver would he?
 
He wouldn't be related to Derek Bell, the Porsche 956 driver would he?

Yes, Derek is his father.
 
Yes, Derek is his father.

Doing the voice overs for GT5?

Being the son of a famous race driver with enough balls to drive a fearsome group C car? Check.

I, Justin Bell, am awesome :cool:
 
Jimmy Carr would be better...
 
Tiff voices the Fiorano tutorial on Ferrari Challenge and Ferrari: The Race Experience

I also liked him on the old TOCA Touring Car games...
 
Last edited:
Doing the voice overs for GT5?

Being the son of a famous race driver with enough balls to drive a fearsome group C car? Check.

I, Justin Bell, am awesome :cool:
In 1992, Justin shared a 962 at Le Mans with his dad, and Tiff.
 
ha, I thought it was Tony Jardine...
 
The Stig should do the voice overs.That's all I have to say.
 
daan
In 1992, Justin shared a 962 at Le Mans with his dad, and Tiff.

That's the ice chunk that filled the fridge :cool:. Justin Bell is tooooo awesome!!!
 
If you really want plain Clarkson talk just search Top Gear Radio Show Full Version on YouTube and just watch/hear part one, it's hilarious.

"Instead of reporting on the accident, I will give you the registration number if the person who caused it."

"Mind the gap!!!"

That was a great episode.
 
Kyriakos-X
The Stig should do the voice overs.That's all I have to say.

There is special cheat for that it's called the mute button, the stig doesn't talk
 
Back