What is the name of the British guy..

  • Thread starter Thread starter Parnelli Bone
  • 37 comments
  • 2,323 views
...who does the voice-overs for the license tests? I'm assuming he's British. Is it the same guy who does voice-overs for other portions of the game like the Top Gear Special Race intro movie?

I'm finally starting to watch Top Gear from season 1, as it's all on Netflix, which of course conveniently comes right thru the PS3. ;) I'm wondering if that guy is one of the dudes on that show.

Wait Season 1 is on Netflix? Do you live in the US? I ask because it may be different in another country because, at least last time I checked, Season 1 isn't on Netflix where I live at least.
 
Example Stig: ...

Or if you live in France he will go and start punching your car then try and get you. Apparently France makes The Stig violent
 
Wait Season 1 is on Netflix? Do you live in the US? I ask because it may be different in another country because, at least last time I checked, Season 1 isn't on Netflix where I live at least.

Yea AFAIK it's only season 2-15 on NetFlix.
 
alan carr would be funny or some one with a really thick Yorkshire accent for all English countries. would definitely need subtitles
 
alan carr would be funny or some one with a really thick Yorkshire accent for all English countries. would definitely need subtitles

Put Cheryl Cole on the voice overs just so people can't understand her:sly:
 
NFSCARBON1
Put Cheryl Cole on the voice overs just so people can't understand her:sly:

Would that be something like, "Wot ya dee-an, pet. Ya divvent gan roond like that. Arr dinarr..."

- that's my best Geordie (translated as 'What are you doing, pet. You don't go round like that. I don't know...')

I can't see what our American cousins had a problem with.
 
Jeremy Clarkson should do the NASCAR side comments instead of Jeff Gordon.
 
Back