What is the price of the Chapperal 2J?

  • Thread starter Thread starter TwistedFMJ
  • 8 comments
  • 917 views
Messages
165
Messages
TwistedFMJ
I am just looking for a price range for it since it depends on how many miles it was used for.
 
Yeah, one Chapparral is 12 million, the other is 14 million, but can't remember which is which.

Try the trades (market place) section on this forum, there are alot in there, it'll probably be cheaper too, also, I'm not sure but you might want to check the prize car list to make sure one of them isn't a prize car..
 
None of the Chaparrals are a prize car.

I think the 2J is 14,xxx,xxx cr
The 2D is 12,xxx,xxx cr

And I have to agree with Highlandor - trade for it, none of them are worth the money in-game.
 
No I already have one I traded for and I didn't buy it, so I was wondering what the price was.
 
I was gifted a Chapparal 2D with the Level 21 Gift Car Ticket for completing Extreme ...

I now have two lol!
 
About $15.00 on Ebay.....
 
I got 2 of the 2Ds for my birthday last week. 1967
 
Back