What is the quickest 0-100kmh (0-60 mph) time you have on Route X

  • Thread starter Thread starter gambleboyen
  • 28 comments
  • 2,893 views
Messages
1,796
Messages
Gambleboyen
And which car did you get that with? (modified or stock?)
 
About 1.384s in my 1001HP viper with costom gears...
 
Last edited:
Excluding Redbulls and the Veyron, my fastest is currently the Aventador at 1.884s (fully tuned) It will definitely run quicker with more tuning, but this was just on my generic tune.
 
I think mine is a 1.7.xxx with my gtr r35 Tc.
 
66.429s in a Honda Life Step Van.

Oh no wait, I beat that slightly with my Veyron that did it in 1.221s
 
CarNut11
66.429s in a Honda Life Step Van.

Oh no wait, I beat that slightly with my Veyron that did it in 1.221s

It was close at the top then ;)
 
3.2ish seconds in a fully tuned Evo 4!! I've chosen to avoid testing all the obvious cars!
 
The same as finnracer, I have avoided all the obvious powerhouses. I got about 2.7 with an Evo 7 TM!
 
Perhaps if it was 2.274 I'd be more inclined to believe it too. My gears are custom too, but can't break much under 2.3s, purely because of the wheelspin.
Maybe 1.274 with TCs and SRF, but never without it.

(See my sig for 100's of test results)
 
Last edited:
(double post, for some reason, please delete)
 
Last edited:
kennyblanco
I call bs on this^^^. Add me on psn and we'll see.

A lot of things this guy says i'd call BS on too.
 
About 1.274s in my 1001HP viper with costom gears...

Low 2.2s are REAL 0-60 times on top tuned ACR's with 30 more hp than this. If it was a typo please edit. If you're claiming that is your true 0-60 time then you are a liar and like I said add me on psn and I'll prove it.
 
Perhaps if it was 2.274 I'd be more inclined to believe it too. My gears are custom too, but can't break much under 2.3s, purely because of the wheelspin.
Maybe 1.274 with TCs and SRF, but never without it.

(See my sig for 100'2 of test results)

your sig says 2.351 seconds
 
The 2.274 is in reference to someone else's time. He's not claiming that, just saying it'd be more believable. 👍
oh, whoops. for some reason i thought nikobellic and smuttysy were the same person.
 
Easy mistake, lol. (if not reading properly)

Another thought, possibly he's talking G load at launch, that's far more believable.
 
Easy mistake, lol. (if not reading properly)

Another thought, possibly he's talking G load at launch, that's far more believable.

I think its either a typo (an honest mistake) or he's just full of 🤬
 
1.882 in a GTR Black Edition.
 
I think its either a typo (an honest mistake) or he's just full of 🤬

He seems to be making a hell of a lot of typo's on this forum then. Nah, I just think he's full of censored, as you say.
 
About 1.274s in my 1001HP viper with costom gears...
bsmeter.jpg
 
I would tell you my time for the Citroen 2CV, but it completed the mile before passing 30.
 
Ah reviving an old thread.

On topic: I just checked and my quickest car (and I'm no hardcore drag tuner) is 1.870 with the GT-R Black Edition '12.
 
Back