What is the strangest PREMIUM car in your garage?

  • Thread starter Thread starter krautfed
  • 37 comments
  • 2,716 views
My list:

1. one of the miatas. Really PD, we don't need two versions of the same car as a premium.

2. The hybrids

3. The electric cars

The cars which should be premium are the RUFs, the veyron, initial d 86, 90's supra, FGT etc.
 
My hot pink Fiat 500 with a huge a** spoiler.
Top speed..........69
0-60..................38.5 Seconds
 
Schwimmwagen. I love the thing. I bought it for the seasonal event that came out this week. Best $625K I ever spent!!!! The cockpit view looks awesome.
 
I am amazed that my Prius, Yaris, Insight, Civic, Miata, CRZ, and all my other cheap little cars are all premium but my Veyron is standard.

Whatever though, I like my Mclaren F1 better anyways.
 
the useless undrive able prius
 
Strangest car I have would have to be the Raspberry Pink I-MiEV.

Then again, all the cars that are premium have their quirks and I like all of them.
 
Should be my maxed out (88 HP OMG!!!!!) chrome Fiat 500F.
 
Back