What is up with the crashes in NFS:U!?

• Thread starter Darin
  • 23 comments

Darin

(Banned)
I was toying around in my 350Z on national rail. I was coming around that long fast downhill bind. I saw some traffic. I slowed down, I was going somewhere between 50 and 60 mph. I hit a truck, and went up in the air, did a couple spins, almost did a flip and landed on all four wheels and drove off like nothing. Now how does a car hit another car about 50 to 60 mph and go in the air? I think the EA crew didn't spend no-time-what-so-ever on the physic's. I was laughing my ass off for a minute or so, and continued to hit cars at 50 or 60 mph. Has any of you find problems with the physic's?:odd:

Yup, did a 360 in the air and was spinning fast and i landed on all 4s and i was straight........ it was funny but the crash didn't help the AIs get any closer to me........... haha!

Its funny as hell when you crash and it lands like nothing happened. I mean, they coulda made it like in NFS:HP2 crashes. Like you crash, you are screwd.

Heh, I wonder what happens if you are at a dead stop and a traffic car hit you. You'll prolly fly in the air at 50 feet do 5 front flips 15 360's. Seriously, if that happens I am gonna laugh my ass of so hard!

I get real mad when i get in a small crash and i fly 50 ft and land up side down and get passed and stuff, then ill rear end someone goin 150+ and they will just pop up in the air and i will just keep driving like nothing ever happend.

Shouldn't they be in NFS Forum?

nismo
gtr.gif

Latest Posts

Back