What is wrong with the Enzo?

• Thread starter ken2903
  • 16 comments
I read people saying it was bad but thought they were just being silly (I have no issues with the Lamborgini's) but I bought it last night and it doesn't feel good at all. All I did was an oil change and racing hards but it still understeers like a pig. That tyre scrubbing noise from the front every time I try to turn even the slowest corner is getting on my nerves (sounds like the langoliers are coming or something). I bought the McLaren F1 and it handles like the Enzo should (or like I think it should).

How can the 458 and the McLaren handle like good sex and yet the Enzo can barely make it around corners at speed even with racing tyres?

Is there something to suggest that it drives this way in the real world or have PD stuffed something up?

I don't think it understeers too much, at least not with my setup. But it cannot compete with the McLaren, no matter what you do the McLaren F1 is propably the best road car in the game.

What's wrong with the Enzo? Hard to say, but it can't live up to the expectations on the track.

Just like the road car, it has very narrow front tires compared with the rear one's. Understeer heaven.

Enzo
245/35ZR19
345/35ZR19

Mclaren F1:
235/45ZR17
315/45ZR17

Just like the road car, it has very narrow front tires compared with the rear one's. Understeer heaven.

Enzo
245/35ZR19
345/35ZR19

Mclaren F1:
235/45ZR17
315/45ZR17

The real Enzo was never noted to understeer...

Enzo
245/35ZR19
345/35ZR19

Mclaren F1:
235/45ZR17
315/45ZR17

Hey, my car has the same size tyres as the F1! Well the front's anyway :sly:

I've run into this problem like this with some cars, is the problem that you understeer only when breaking or all the time? If you are understeering only when breaking try changing your brake balance, reducing the brakes at the back and increasing the brakes at the back. I don't think each car's brakes are modeled 100% accurately, so some of them suffer this problem.

I like the Enzo after taming it at rainy Nurburgring Nordschleife with Sports Hard but I do admit it's handful during the first time...or just gift it to me :D

The enzo is fantastic if you can drive it right, try to drive it at 80% of your limit and you will be able to go very very fast with it, it only requires a hint of gas in the corners, you cant just punch it and crank the wheel you have to drive it.

Back