What Is Your Best Nurburgring & Laguna Seca Lap Time?

  • Thread starter Thread starter DoggyB22
  • 18 comments
  • 3,023 views
Messages
588
Messages
DoggyB22
Please list your best lap time in the Nurburgring & Laguna Seca & what car it was with... Thanks :) X1 DO NOT COUNT If you have two separate times for a race car & street car post both 👍
 
I despise Nurb so I won't tell my "fastest" time there HA!

However I do like Laguna and from memory I've got a 1.23.xxx in a Lexus LFA (tuned) at about 555 pp and a 1.24.xxx in a HPA TT at 600 pp.

At 520ish pp I have a RM'd VW GTI and that did a 1.27.xxx

That's all I can remember for now.
 
I guess the X2010 counts then?:sly:

Anyways, my fastest time around Nurby in a race car is a 5:46.787 with a Pugger 908. Fastest time in a street car is a 6:35.738 with my Nissan GT-R Spec V.

I cannot remember any of my Laguna Seca times, although I can remember my fastest lap there is also with the Pugger 908:D
 
I did 1:21 with tuned Furai, but my driving was far from by best.
 
C9 Mercedes, time on the Ring 5:17.6
CLK DTM 5:57.8
 
Xanavi GT500 (no aids)
Nur 6.18.258
 
I gone and done a 4.xx with the FGT around the ring, would have to check...

With a street car my best is probably low 6.xx with a fully tuned Mclaren F1 or Tommy Kaira ZZ-II...
 
Audi RS6 Advant 6:30.770 no aids (online) my fastest car over 1500kg
 
On Laguna Seca : 1:19:xxx , with a Corvette ZR1 RM '09.
I don't remember my best Nurburgring time ...
 
Which Nurb? The 24H version or the nordythingy? They're different....
 
4:59:xxx with a fully tuned Minolta.
That car is just rediculous.
The normal Nordschleife in A-spec practise.

Laguna eehh.. 1:22:6xx with Lotus 111r RM tuned.
But there are many faster cars I bet.
 
Laguna Seca - 1:19:xx with Camaro SS RM '10 (during Endurance race)

Will have to try LS with some of the quicker race cars and have a serious go at the ring.
 
8:58 with a stock Tuscan Speed six is may favorite though not my best and that was on type V
 
I got a 1.13.285 time on laguna seca with the Toyota Minolta race car, could prob get a little faster though
 
Which Nurb? The 24H version or the nordythingy? They're different....

Seems like most people are posting Nordschleife times. Too bad cause 24H is hot.
 
Please list your best lap time in the Nurburgring & Laguna Seca & what car it was with... Thanks :) X1 DO NOT COUNT If you have two separate times for a race car & street car post both 👍

With my DeLorean tuned with a flux capacitor I did the Nurburgring in -0.002, just edging out my own ghost replay.
 
4:59:xxx with a fully tuned Minolta.
That car is just rediculous.

that's over the top, proof?

5:47.350 with the Peugeot 908 racing softs, abs on 2.

Currently me and a buddy are doing TT's on it for bragging rites. He's just over took me with a 5:44.301 and i hate him.
 
Last edited:
With my DeLorean tuned with a flux capacitor I did the Nurburgring in -0.002, just edging out my own ghost replay.

Sounds like you need a tune for the Delorean. The better guys are doing .00002 to .00003:sly:
 
Back