What Is Your Best Nurburgring & Laguna Seca Lap Time?

  • Thread starter Thread starter DoggyB22
  • 28 comments
  • 10,953 views
Messages
588
Messages
DoggyB22
Please list your best lap time in the Nurburgring & Laguna Seca & what car it was with... Thanks :) X1 DO NOT COUNT If you have two separate times for a race car & street car post both 👍
 
Nurburging Nordschleife:
6':08" with Mazda Furai (Vette's tune and a little bit spring mods)
6':09" with Pagani Zonda R
 
Nurburging Nordschleife:
6':08" with Mazda Furai (Vette's tune and a little bit spring mods)
6':09" with Pagani Zonda R

Not bad...👍
 
Nurburgring - 5:56 with the MINOLTA (Haven't run it on Laguna Seca yet)
Laguna Seca - 1:13.3 Corvette ZR-1 RM, 1:18.6 Cobra 427 (Street), and I did a 1:33.2 with a 100hp Triumph Spitfire (I feel like that is by far the best lap time out of any of them considering the car)
 
Moved as this is not a race report.
 
5:52 in the Minolta. 6:05 in the Zonda R. A few times in between in other LM/Group C cars.

I've read times on GTP that are absolutely humbling though.
 
Ironically enough, the Laguna Seca times seem to be within a few seconds or so of the actual Top Gear Power Lap rankings - there was an episode where the Stig put a Formula 1 car around the test track in 58 seconds ^^^

I personally use Laguna Seca as my favorite 'test' track:
59.919 for the Ferrari F10.
 
Ring - 6'03 'Vette ZR1 RM
Laguna Seca - 1'11 Chaparral 2J
 
I have a lot to learn:

Laguna Seca: 1:26.36 Corvette C5-R

e.
 
I personally use Laguna Seca as my favorite 'test' track:
59.919 for the Ferrari F10.

Me too. I take all of my cars there to get them set right. I'll be gunnin for that 59 once I get a hold of the F10 =p
 
I did with the Integra dc5 RM 7´10 , but i think i can do better also i will try whit a better car :-)
 
5:57 with Audi R8 Race Car '01 on Nordschleife.
 
Last edited:
Nurburgring only...

6:39 in a fully tuned Viper ACR.


I'm currently in the process of adding new times on the board as I cleared out my old times.
 
Pretty open question...
Without any form of regulation (like best time @300pp, 400pp, 500pp, 600pp, production/race car, no limit, etc), it will be hard to directly compare each others times. Also there's a best times thread with a spreadsheet to enter your best efforts.

What your best times Doggy?
 
Look at all of you and your times with Racing Soft tyres on, you should be ashamed.
 
6:11:567 in a tuned 628 hp xanavi nismo gt-r r35... I wasnt flawless in it and i believe i can get atleast a 6:07 if im flawless and with a little bit of luck.... I did get a 6:29 in a 625hp ford gt road :)
 
Pigboy has been busy
26th May Car: Ferrari F10 Time:1:13.174 ABS Only Aid Controls:G25
26th May Car: Ferrari F2007 Time:1:12.495 ABS Only Aid Controls:G25
I will post my lap video's on my facebook page on the 27th = Jason Ian Paul.
 
Wrong thread,sorry
 
6'00 nordschleiffe with Tommy Kaira ZZ2 :)
fastest non-race car in the game i think...
 
6'00 nordschleiffe with Tommy Kaira ZZ2 :)
fastest non-race car in the game i think...

Send me your setup....:sly: crazy time:tup:

Ring - 5.44.xxx offline and online
Bentley speed 8
Oil change
No mods
Racing softs
 
Iv'e done a 5:32 with the nissan r92cp online, but with a street car i did a 6:00 with a zzii
 
5:54.xxx in the 908 on nordy.

And a few laps with stock street cars on ss tires that I'm proud of:
(no aids but abs)

Mclaren f1: 7:07.xxx
ZZII: 7:05.xxx
Veyron 16.4: 7:01.xxx
Murc SV: 7:09.xxx
 
I did 6:50:311 with a WedsSports Celica on Nordschleife. Might not seem fast but it only has 411HP.
 
I'm not a huge ring fan but I have done a 6:45.xxx which I did in the AMG school with the tuned sls.

Anyway in some testing of 600 pp cars at Laguna I can do a 1:14 in Subaru touring or a 1:15 in a Lexus LFA
 
There was a WRS event at the 'Ring last week - Arcade mode in an Audi R8 with racing hard tyres (no SRF allowed). See how you go against the times posted. I'm quite sure there will be plenty of people that can beat my time of 7'04.302, but it's a good fun combination around this track...

https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/showthread.php?t=205301

EDIT: event rules are that all hard surfaces are considered track and two wheels must be on track (or vertically aligned with track) as all times. Three wheels or more off track, or contact with any object renders the lap void.
 
Last edited:
Laguna Seca - safe pace, 1:19 in the '69 Corvette Stingray and a bit faster in the Ford F150 Lightning.
 
Nurburgring Nordschleife
07'54.064
Subaru Imreza Sedan WRX STi '10
Completely stock, all aids off except ABS-1.

Note: This is not my fastest time, but (as the question was) my best time.
 
Back