what is your favorite drift car

• Thread starter slideways
  • 23 comments
Honda Accord Type R, fully modified on Sports tyres. Great fun, espically at Motorsports land. But there are two types of lap in the Accord - entertaining and slow or boring and fast

The Race tuned Renault....damnit, I can't think of the name...Vectoa? Is the a pretty good FWD drifter. Put it on Super Soft tires up front and Sports up front...

The Lancer Evo that you win in one of the Enduros is also an awesome drifter. GOTTA love that 'Yaw Control'.

1 - Audi S4

2 - Nismo Skyline 4-Door

3 - Lancer Evo won in the Enduro

The ones I can yhink of right now - Ruf ctr2 sport & skyline r34 gtr v-spec. Vector w8 weigert also has a mean powerslide but its a bit more tricky to control.

The Sileighty, AE86s, and Lister Storm are my FR drifters. The RX-7 LM (GT1-style) does a nice job, too. And my setup on the SR Widebody has me smiling...on the other hand, the '82 Starlet is fun to rag on.

Lancia Delta S4 and Evo VI Rally Car are my choice for the 4WD drift.

Mid-engined drifters: GT40 Race Car, GT90, NSX '97, and 600LM are so fun right up to the limit.

FF: Not easy; but I've gotten the Neon and Lancia Y to drift here and there.

But geting the old 2000GT to drift 'n' slide is my toy right now; I call it "Grandpa Trueno"!

Seriously.........the Audi S4 is the easiest and most fun to drirt.

Seach under my handle (Option2) and S4 for the specific settings.

It's not particularly good at drifting in general, but a fully-modified 22B round the corner before the long back straight at Seattle is amazing

:odd: Well well Escudo Drifting car ?
Im already laughing. There is absolutely none 4wd car that can drift I dont care if its a Calibra Escudo Skyline none of them will ever be as good in drifting as
Toyota Altezza
Nissan Silvia
Audi S4
Mazda Rx7
and there is a difference in
going sideways and drifting

and one more word: Escudo suck!!!

Yes, there is a difference between drifting and sliding sideways...

BUT, drifting in real life is QUITE a bit differenent from drifting on a video game.

What I mean is, when I dove into a corner in my Silvia, pushed in the clutch, redlined, studder cut the wheel, and dumped the clutch.....I could FEEL the back end come out, and I could maintain the drift by FEEL.

Computer = no FEEL, only estimation.

Originally posted by cm108kph
my fully tuned Evo III is an awesome drifter on dirt or pavement

Try running the Evo you win in one of the Enduro races. The Yaw Control is awesome. Plus, it looks like the car in your avatar.

Back