What is your favorite Super GT from the GT300 class?

  • Thread starter Thread starter suprtrukr425
  • 12 comments
  • 1,075 views
Messages
393
I'm looking to get one, so I just wanted to know what car everyone else liked the most.
 
Cusco Impreza from Premium Dealership...

probably the best AWD car in the game...
 
The Garaiya is a beast. I was able to keep up with cars in the 600hp range online. It's possible that the players weren't the best drivers but lets just say they were awesome.
 
I like the Lexus Weds-Sports because it's so colorful, it even has "blue chrome" at the rear
 
the wedssport celica is awesome

so is the cusco impreza, i prefer the celica though
 
Cusco Impreza from Premium Dealership...

probably the best AWD car in the game...

👍
Agreed. I, personally, like it better than the other GT300 cars. Endless grip... And it's almost unbelievable how late you can brake and how far you can push it in the corners.
 
Another vote for the Garaiya. Had so much fun with it 'round the 4-hour Nurburgring endurance...won with it quite easily, too. Plus, its looks just set it apart from the rest...and that cockpit view is one of the best in the game.
 
In real world Amemiya FD3S, by a large margin. BTW we will not see another FD3S (oh well, any RX7) in GT300. You'll still be able to see them in D1 though.
In the game probably Cusco/Garaiya.
 
Last edited:
Another vote for the Wedsport IS, epic!
 
Back