What is your favourite discipline?

What is your favourite discipline?

• Total voters
Canada
Ottawa
Pyano1132
The title of this thread is pretty self explanatory. What discipline do you enjoy the most in The Crew 2. There’s plenty to choose from, but you need to narrow it down to one choice for the poll above.

(I have a hunch the most popular will be street racing.)

Also, as a side note, what’s your favourite vehicle within your favourite discipline? Mine is the Ferrari 458 GT2 in the touring car discipline.

Please let me know if I missed a discipline, thanks.

Last edited:
I'll have to go for Rallycross. Quite a difficult decision since I love Drifting just as much, plus Street Race, Rally Raid, Motocross and Touring Car are a whole lot of fun too.

Picking my least favourite was easy: Air Race. :yuck:

EDIT: Turns out it was the Pilatus PC-21 making Air Races a misery, switched vehicle and now that discipline is more fun.

Last edited:
As far as events go, the Jet Sprint events are my favourite. They're fantastic fun, just navigating these tight water courses with crazy fast and agile machines is great fun. That said, I don't have any preferences for which boat to use, I just use the one the game gave me for playing the original game.

Since rally raid is always a time trial I ended up voting for rally cross since that are races. But I prefer the rally raid vehicle variation (an offroad vehicle vs. that KTM offroad bike)

I was torn between Air Racing and Rallycross, but I went with Air Racing because I can't stop myself from fast-faving to my Spitfire and weaving around and all over the map, and the events are more engaging than the rallycross events from what I've played so far. I'm so stoked that Ivory Tower decided to add planes to this game. :D

What I like about Rallycross is the handling model for that discipline, and I will probably always keep a RX car as my ground fast-fav choice because it's a do-everything discipline I can count on for both on- and off-road. :) I like the Rallycross tracks, but racing the AI isn't the best this game has to offer.

Torn between Street Racing and Touring Cars on this one, decided that I like the Touring Car events, something about seemed a bit fun for me to drive. Dunno why there is no endurances for these events, but with the AI that would be difficult to do.

I love Hypercars endurance races. I wish there will be more of them :) And i feel old Need For Speed games atmosphere while racing through the woods in the most expensive cars :D Too bad there is no police chases.

Air racing, rallycross and Street race are close followups :D

...i feel old Need For Speed games atmosphere while racing through the woods in the most expensive cars :D Too bad there is no police chases.
Me too. :) Maine reminds me of the national park tracks in Hot Pursuit 2.

Back