What is your most eye-catching livery? I'll start with mine: Gulf 4C Gr.3

United States
Mesa, Arizona
6206620062291362316_0.jpg

https://www.gran-turismo.com/us/gts...lery/all/livery/9480088/1/9079332717834830344

Last edited:
Thanks! Much appreciated. The car itself isn't much of a thrill to drive, agreed. I got it purely to do liveries and scapes on. Sadly, the details are best noticed in the Livery editor. Anyway, I had fun creating the livery.
Thanks again :)

It’s better to use a very transparent layer (15-20%) then duplicate it to « darken » the colour. That way you can adjust the colour without loosing too much of the base effect.

Also worth noting that the more you duplicate the more you lose the base effect (say chrome, after 2-3 duplications you lose the chrome effect)

If only the livery editor allowed opacity settings on layers....., I'd do a little jump for joy.
The livery editor is good, but could really be better with some advanced tools.

I guess for now you’ll have to settle with predoing opacity before uploading. I agree though.

Also letting us make decals chrome would save time when doing masked chrome liveries. Better yet, let us select fecal material individually, and not a one-setting-for-all. :P

I'm not sure which livery is the most eye-catching, but this is at least the most pleasing photo I've taken recently.

Love the depth effect on the license plate frame. Looks pretty real if I dare say so myself. :D

What a great picture. Would u share the picture settings?

I think those are my best liveries so far.

First my Busch Beer Ford Mustang GT3.

I created it as a mix of Nascar and Endurance racing. The base color is changing its color from a white/silver to a light blue when u turn the car.
Took me a while to finish it.

And then there is this one.

My U.S. Air Force Nissan Skyline GT-R Gr.3.
I created this one for a good friend who is an Air Force medic and wanted a car for the manufacturer series.
All the little details and metal plates took a long time to get in position.

Even those are not the most wildest colors, I believe those are my best looking liveries so far.

Last edited:
Back