What is your sustenance for GT4?

  • Thread starter Thread starter Classic Anycar
  • 55 comments
  • 2,457 views
I will keep this car related to make it easier on myself. THESE car games help quench my tastebuds to keep my mind off of GT4.

X-box games:
1. Rallisport Challenge 2
2. Toca 2

PS2
1. NFSU:2
2. Burnout 3
3. Kaido Battle 2
4. GT4P pal
5. GT4P Japanese
6. GTC
7. GT2

PC
1. Flatout (excellent so far)
 
In order of time inside PS2:

GT3
WRC4
GT Concept
RBR
BMW demo
 
GTA:SA
BMW Demo....GT4 is my most wanted,to the point where I think i'm getting stomach ulcers.
 
Hmm I played the PC demo & thought it was awful. Seemed worse than 3 & 4 which weren't good either in my book. Best rally games in my opinion are WRC 1/2/3 (dunno about 4 haven't played it) with the best being RalliSport Championship 2. Best old rally game was '96 Network Q Rally Champ but most of you lot probs won't know of it

I can't comment on the PC version since I play CMR 2005 on the XBOX. But compared to WRC1 (I beleive the only WRC game to make it to NA) it is much better IMO. And the sense of speed has been increased a bit in 2005 which really makes for some thrilling moments. There is also a nice variety of classic rally cars which I like.
 
For me its:

GTA: San Andreas
Burnout 3: Takedown - (good online but not enough people on)
Pro Evolution Soccer 4
 
Here you go.

RSC2 (Gotta warm up for the rally tracks)
Sega GT Online
PGR2
GTR for that racing sim feeling.
Sports Car GT (PC) (Tons of d/l cars!)
NFS:HP2

maybe more.
 
I'll tell you what's keeping me from thinking about GT4... or even touching a video game. Exam week :-|.

But they're more or less out of the way now. What's been taking up my video game time lately has been San Andreas (although I've stopped with missions, my roommate and I have found 2-Player mode), Sims 2, and a bit of MVC2. That's not even taking into account the fact I haven't picked up MGS3 or RCT3 yet. Lastly, I've tried to get back into GT3 for preparation for 4.
 
-San Andreas all the way, possibly the best game i've ever played(well up there with the zelda games)

-NBA Live 2005

-the 'i have to do assignment or fail and and have to repeat' game. That ones not so fun.
 
T5-R
Hmm I played the PC demo & thought it was awful. Seemed worse than 3 & 4 which weren't good either in my book. .

I agree completely.
 
T5-R
Hmm I played the PC demo & thought it was awful. Seemed worse than 3 & 4 which weren't good either in my book. Best rally games in my opinion are WRC 1/2/3 (dunno about 4 haven't played it) with the best being RalliSport Championship 2. Best old rally game was '96 Network Q Rally Champ but most of you lot probs won't know of it ;)

Network Q Rally Champ! Oh yes, I remember that one! Awesome game, first rally game I played, and still one of the best without a doubt. Was it really that long ago?!? :eek:
 
CMR 5 is a big pile of crap.
I'm playing...

Halo 2
Half life 2 (cs and hldm too ofc)
RSC2
TA
 
ZeratulSG
Network Q Rally Champ! Oh yes, I remember that one! Awesome game, first rally game I played, and still one of the best without a doubt. Was it really that long ago?!? :eek:

Pretty sure it was 1996 (I remember attempting to run it on my 486...), unless you got confused with Rally Championship which was released in 2000. The names are very confusing :lol: there is an even older Network Q Rally game too!
 
This week:
Full laps of the Nürburgring with BMW 120i.
Sharked out Hong Kong with Nissan R390.
Updated Trial Mountain with Nissan R34 GTR.
Autumn Ring II with Spyker laviolette.

Edit: Porsche 911 GT3 around Grand Valley.
 
T5-R
Hmm I played the PC demo & thought it was awful. Seemed worse than 3 & 4 which weren't good either in my book. Best rally games in my opinion are WRC 1/2/3 (dunno about 4 haven't played it) with the best being RalliSport Championship 2. Best old rally game was '96 Network Q Rally Champ but most of you lot probs won't know of it ;)

But apart from racing games, HL2 & Eve : Exodus (online space RPG thing).
I agree 100% The Colin Mcrae games are just ok but the best rally game ever is Rallisport Challenge 2 for the X-box. That game is impressive in any possible way you look at it. Even online!! I just put 3 videos of that game on "my car and game videos" website.
Sorry slid off topic a little but I did delete the Forza demo disk off my x-box list that I posted a few replies back.
 
Do you have four copys setup on four TV's and PS2's. :)
 
whaaaat?? Where's the Metal Gear 3 luv??
That game, San Andreas and NFSU2 will hold me over
 
code_kev
CMR 5 is a big pile of crap.
I'm playing...

Halo 2
Half life 2 (cs and hldm too ofc)
RSC2
TA


TA as in Total Annihilation?

Man that game was awsome! I still play it!
You got the WD and SWTA mods for it?
 
I'm playing Flatout, Burnout 3, Kaido Battle 2, Tokyo Xtreme Racer 3, GTA SA and Halo 2.

I can't wait for GTR to come out in NZ because I'm getting a DFP for christmas.
 
San Andreas, Suikoden 2, and a hint of assignments from school.. -_-;
 
NFSU2= worst. game. ever.

I just rented it and I had to turn it off after 25 minutes. I'm going to play some GT3 now.........God I hope GT4 gets here soon!
 
Back