What is your winningest track in sport mode?

Most successful track in sport mode?

• Alsace – Village

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Alsace – Village II

• Autodrome Lago Maggiore – Center

Votes: 1 0.9%
  • Autodrome Lago Maggiore – Center II

• Autodrome Lago Maggiore – East

• Autodrome Lago Maggiore – East II

• Autodrome Lago Maggiore – GP

Votes: 9 7.8%
  • Autodrome Lago Maggiore – GP II

• Autodrome Lago Maggiore – West

• Autodrome Lago Maggiore – West II

• Autódromo De Interlagos

Votes: 10 8.6%
  • Autodrome Nazionale Monza

Votes: 4 3.4%
  • Autodrome Nazionale Monza - No Chicane

• Blue Moon Bay Speedway

Votes: 2 1.7%
  • Blue Moon Bay Speedway II

• Blue Moon Bay Speedway - Infield A

• Blue Moon Bay Speedway - Infield A II

• Blue Moon Bay Speedway - Infield B

• Blue Moon Bay Speedway - Infield B II

• Brands Hatch Grand Prix Circuit

Votes: 12 10.3%
  • Brands Hatch Indy Circuit

Votes: 3 2.6%
  • Circuit de la Sarthe

• Circuit de la Sarthe No Chicane

• Dragon Trail - Gardens

• Dragon Trail - Gardens II

• Dragon Trail – Seaside

Votes: 10 8.6%
  • Dragon Trail – Seaside II

• KYOTO DRIVING PARK – MIYABI

• KYOTO DRIVING PARK – YAMAGIWA

Votes: 8 6.9%
  • KYOTO DRIVING PARK – YAMAGIWA II

• KYOTO DRIVING PARK – YAMAGIWA+MIYABI

• KYOTO DRIVING PARK – YAMAGIWA+MIYABI II

• Mount Panorama Motor Racing Circuit

Votes: 7 6.0%
  • Northern Isle Speedway

Votes: 5 4.3%
  • Nürburgring 24H

• Nürburgring GP

Votes: 7 6.0%
  • Nürburgring Nordschleife

• Suzuka Circuit

Votes: 8 6.9%
  • Suzuka Circuit East Course

• Tokyo Expressway – Central Inner Loop

• Tokyo Expressway – Central Outer Loop

Votes: 2 1.7%
  • Tokyo Expressway – East Inner Loop

• Tokyo Expressway – East Outer Loop

• Tsukuba Circuit

Votes: 5 4.3%
  • Willow Springs International Raceway: Big Willow

• Willow Springs International Raceway: Horse Thief Mile

• Willow Springs International Raceway: Horse Thief Mile II

• Willow Springs International Raceway: Streets of Willow Springs

• Willow Springs International Raceway: Streets of Willow Springs II

• I haven't won a sport mode race yet...

• Total voters
United States
Indiana
pie4july
Which track has been your most successful in terms of wins in sport mode and why? What makes you so successful at the track?

For me it is Interlagos. No other tracks even come close :lol::lol::lol:

Autódromo de Interlagos - 19
Suzuka Circuit - 2
Kyoto Driving Park - Yamagiwa - 2
Blue Moon Bay Oval II - 2
Dragon Trail - Seaside -1
Nürburging GP - 1

I believe I've got all the tracks listed. I've excluded rally (obviously) since it has not appeared in sport mode

I said Suzuka, even tho I only have 2 wins there. I don't have more than 2 wins anywhere (11 total), but Suzuka I have the most top 5's. I really enjoy the flow of suzuka. I'm not the quickest qualifier at any track, but my race pace is consistent, and I make few errors, so I can usually gain a lot of positions throughout a race. I almost exclusively do Race C and FIA

I came third on Maggiore GP once, which is my best track in terms of pace. That’s the closest I’ve gotten so I voted I’ve never won a race.

Brands Hatch for me has been my most successful. I seem to do the most decent here in both lobby races and Sport Races. Even in the Closed Beta, the most wins and best finishes I got came at Brands Hatch (both were the final 2 races before it closed). Take a wild guess at where my first GR.2 win happened :lol:

DTG with 3 wins. Love that track. It's my favourite. Flows for me. The water and mountains. The drums. The underpasses. The "Four Brothers"the four right handers). Doesn't matter weather conditions. Turn 1 reminds me of Phillip Island and Sydney Motorsport Park.

I guess Brands Hatch Indy Circuit is where I won the most, with 2 wins. My other three wins were on Suzuka East, Autodrome Lago Maggiore GP, and Nurburgring 24H Layout.

My wins/races entered on the tracks where I have 10+ races.
I think you can see pretty clearly what my best track is...

Brands Hatch GP: 31/56
Interlagos: 6/25
Maggiore GP: 5/24
DT Gardens: 4/11
Suzuka: 3/17
DT Seaside: 3/20
Monza: 1/17

my wins , 37, are the most part of them on the following tracks..

kyoto driving Park - Miyabi
Tokyo Expressway – Central Outer Loop
Blue Moon Bay Speedway
Nürburgring Nordschleife

In the last races due to the new category of the "Turn Bombers Divers" I'm having hard time to win in Tokyo and on the BMB speeedway even if i start on pole ...

IR

Interlagos for me, with Suzuka coming a close second. Claimed my first and second victories on these tracks respectively, and have raced on them 35 times between them, with 12 top 5 finishes between them, never finishing outside the top 10. I've won on two other occasions at other locations, but they were technicalities, and I haven't been consistent enough to enjoy them as I have those two.

Winningest. Starting a new meme? Michael Schumacher is Winningest in Formula 1. Have to have a sister thread. Replacing that word with whiningest track.

Last edited:
I'm not sure what my winningest track is, but I feel most confident at Dragon Trail Seaside. Everytime I made a new account, it was always the daily that was available, and I always scored a Top 10 spot there :)
In an even better twist of fate, it's the very same track that got me S on Sigma and A+ on AMS! It might not be my winningest track, but I do have quite a bit more confidence on that track :D

Edit: Hey Geo, check this out. I also have the most amount of wins on Lagos :D 15 wins on that track; Monza and Lago are tied at 13th, and Suzuka at 4th with 11 wins. Now if I can just chance upon a DT daily...

I've always been very competitive at the two most hated tracks of this community: Alsace Village and Willow Springs. My pace on these two tends to be the same of drivers ranked one level above me (now I'm on the limit of A to A+).

I tend to do well on dangerous tracks, probably because of my old man's style of prudence over risk, so according to the stats most of my wins until recently were at Brands Hatch and Mount Panorama.

And I suck at Dragons Trail Seaside. Never liked that one much and I feel like everyone is fast there so you will be always close to dirty drivers.

Lago Maggiore GP is my track with the most wins, 7 from 39 races. Percentage wise it's the Nordschleife, 3 wins from 3 races. The 24h circuit is another story...

68 wins at Nur GP.

Not sure why I'm doing so well here, got the first sector quite nailed which is very important at this track so thats usually where I get some time against others.

Also got 59 wins at BM Bay and 38 at Suzuka.

I'm not sure what my winningest track is, but I feel most confident at Dragon Trail Seaside. Everytime I made a new account, it was always the daily that was available, and I always scored a Top 10 spot there :)
In an even better twist of fate, it's the very same track that got me S on Sigma and A+ on AMS! It might not be my winningest track, but I do have quite a bit more confidence on that track :D

Edit: Hey Geo, check this out. I also have the most amount of wins on Lagos :D 15 wins on that track; Monza and Lago are tied at 13th, and Suzuka at 4th with 11 wins. Now if I can just chance upon a DT daily...

Could race the Americans again for easy wins;).

Most wins means little. I win the majority of my races after having an SR drop, so basically whatever track has happened to show up after Monza or Bathurst. My best track is definitely Brands Hatch.

I'm surprised how many people have said their most success comes at Lagos. I thought it would only be me because everytime it's a daily race, I only see negative comments and people crying lol

Back