What is your winningest track in sport mode?

  • Thread starter Thread starter TheGeologist
  • 52 comments
  • 3,008 views

Most successful track in sport mode?

  • Alsace – Village

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Alsace – Village II

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Autodrome Lago Maggiore – Center

    Votes: 1 0.9%
  • Autodrome Lago Maggiore – Center II

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Autodrome Lago Maggiore – East

    Votes: 1 0.9%
  • Autodrome Lago Maggiore – East II

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Autodrome Lago Maggiore – GP

    Votes: 9 7.8%
  • Autodrome Lago Maggiore – GP II

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Autodrome Lago Maggiore – West

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Autodrome Lago Maggiore – West II

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Autódromo De Interlagos

    Votes: 10 8.6%
  • Autodrome Nazionale Monza

    Votes: 4 3.4%
  • Autodrome Nazionale Monza - No Chicane

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Blue Moon Bay Speedway

    Votes: 2 1.7%
  • Blue Moon Bay Speedway II

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Blue Moon Bay Speedway - Infield A

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Blue Moon Bay Speedway - Infield A II

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Blue Moon Bay Speedway - Infield B

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Blue Moon Bay Speedway - Infield B II

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Brands Hatch Grand Prix Circuit

    Votes: 12 10.3%
  • Brands Hatch Indy Circuit

    Votes: 3 2.6%
  • Circuit de la Sarthe

    Votes: 1 0.9%
  • Circuit de la Sarthe No Chicane

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Dragon Trail - Gardens

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Dragon Trail - Gardens II

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Dragon Trail – Seaside

    Votes: 10 8.6%
  • Dragon Trail – Seaside II

    Votes: 1 0.9%
  • KYOTO DRIVING PARK – MIYABI

    Votes: 1 0.9%
  • KYOTO DRIVING PARK – YAMAGIWA

    Votes: 8 6.9%
  • KYOTO DRIVING PARK – YAMAGIWA II

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • KYOTO DRIVING PARK – YAMAGIWA+MIYABI

    Votes: 1 0.9%
  • KYOTO DRIVING PARK – YAMAGIWA+MIYABI II

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Mount Panorama Motor Racing Circuit

    Votes: 7 6.0%
  • Northern Isle Speedway

    Votes: 5 4.3%
  • Nürburgring 24H

    Votes: 3 2.6%
  • Nürburgring GP

    Votes: 7 6.0%
  • Nürburgring Nordschleife

    Votes: 4 3.4%
  • Suzuka Circuit

    Votes: 8 6.9%
  • Suzuka Circuit East Course

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Tokyo Expressway – Central Inner Loop

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Tokyo Expressway – Central Outer Loop

    Votes: 2 1.7%
  • Tokyo Expressway – East Inner Loop

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Tokyo Expressway – East Outer Loop

    Votes: 4 3.4%
  • Tsukuba Circuit

    Votes: 5 4.3%
  • Willow Springs International Raceway: Big Willow

    Votes: 3 2.6%
  • Willow Springs International Raceway: Horse Thief Mile

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Willow Springs International Raceway: Horse Thief Mile II

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Willow Springs International Raceway: Streets of Willow Springs

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Willow Springs International Raceway: Streets of Willow Springs II

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I haven't won a sport mode race yet...

    Votes: 4 3.4%

  • Total voters
    116
Brands Hatch Indy: 26 wins in 30 races.
 
1) Willow Springs - Big Willow
2) Kyoto - Yamagiwa
3) Suzuka

That's... surprising.
 
I'm surprised how many people have said their most success comes at Lagos. I thought it would only be me because everytime it's a daily race, I only see negative comments and people crying lol
It could be that people are comfortable there from driving in previous games. I know the real tracks are by far my best ones compared to the newbs...
 
It could be that people are comfortable there from driving in previous games. I know the real tracks are by far my best ones compared to the newbs...

That could be. Ironically, I had never heard of the track before but for some reason, I jelled with it straight away. It reminds me of Laguna Seca, but with added hairpins. I've done well at Laguna-Seca in various other racing games, so maybe that has something to do with it.
 
1) Blue Moon Speedway
Oval racing can be dull but I do get more then half of my wins from Blue Moon Bay.

2) Suzuka
Never won at Suzuka, but finish in top 5 consistently...
 
Last edited:
My first and only win was at Circuit De La Sarthe just by racing this track in Sport mode I can now get more wins on this track hopefully. It is also my favourite circuit in many racing games.
 
1) Nürburgring GP with 14 wins and 31 top 5.
2) Autodrome Lago Maggiore – GP with 11 wins and 21 top 5.
3) Mount Panorama with 10 wins and 27 top 5.
 
I've only won 4 sport mode races, all of them at brands hatch, my favourite one probably being pulling off a 0 stop against a load of 1 stoppers. My tyres were gone at the end and it was almost a photo finish.
Funnily enough I never really used to like this track before I got this game but it's now probably my favourite on the game lol
 
BB Raceway for me, as 7 of my 32 victories have been there.
 
I'm oddly stuck at 9 wins... most of them came from Nurburgring GP.
 
Mount Panorama for me (5 wins from 7 starts). Maybe because I'm an Aussie, maybe because of my past GT6 experience racing one of my many trusty 2000 Falcon XR8's more times than I probably should've (72 wins for just that car, and all online races at Bathurst).... but probably both.

20160509_130044.jpg
 
Tokyo Expressway East, any config but I chose the Outer Loop as it is the game's forward layout. I always get a good qualifying time, cars I'm more favourable with become meta, and I've always wanted the shutoko to be in GT, so my affinity helps out.

I also do well in Kyoto, Maggiore, and ovals. My least performing is always Interlagos with those faux-90 degree corners.
 
I think I'll just race Gr. 4 for a while. The PAST Suzuki and current Nurb race and even the easy GT League Gr. 4 Cup race, have made me happy racing these cars.
 
Among race tracks with more than 10 races:
Monza with most wins and poles.
East Outer Loop with highest win rate.
Blue Moon Bay with highest Top 5 rate.

uoWGZtd.jpg


Data according to www.gran-turismo.com
 
Could race the Americans again for easy wins;).
To be honest, I do go to the Americas when I feel down and set a Top 10 time :lol:
Works 80% of the time because of the time zone difference. As long as you don't see more than 5 FT people in those leaderboards you're pretty much good to go 👍 :lol:
I'm surprised how many people have said their most success comes at Lagos. I thought it would only be me because everytime it's a daily race, I only see negative comments and people crying lol
I might be one of the people who complain about Interlagos, but honestly if I were to talk about each success I have there I probably would've flooded the Daily Race Discussion already :D
For me it's a really fun track as well as a track I'm competitive in, so I have high expectations going into each race there. If I succeed, it's what I expected. If I don't, OH MY GOD PD Y U DO DIS INTERLAGOS SO DIRTY REEEEE!!!!!!

Same for Monza :lol:
 
My most successful track in Sport Mode is Tokyo Expressway-East Outer Loop with 8 victories. I also won at Kyoto-Yamagiwa 7 times.
 
Sorry for being a noob but how do I check wins per track.

Either way my favorites

Interlagos
Brands Hatch
Panorama
Suzuka
 
My best track is Blue Moon Bay Speedway, on road courses it's rare to get towards the front but I love the racecraft on ovals.

Stats:
82 Races
37 Wins
70 Top 5s

Looking down the list my next best is Tokyo East.
 
Have only one 3 sport mode wins. All have been at Northern Isle. As have all my poles and fastest laps. Don't know why that is though.
 
Last edited:
Back