What kind of lowness do you have to stoop to? [vent]

  • Thread starter Thread starter Acid X
  • 33 comments
  • 1,133 views
I live in Azusa.. Its in So Cal, next to Covina. Its about 20 mins from pasadena.

As far as getting a job, theres really nowhere i can think of to work out here.. :\
 
Acid X
Well, josh, its a great offer and i'll keep it in mind... BUt i have too much to stick around here for, such as my wonderful girlfriend. Our 1 year anniversary is just next saturday and thats a big achievement for both of us.

Anyway, some news on my mom.. She got busted today at 6pm for posession. So, since shes had so many chances before, i believe she's truly up in the big house for 3 years. Now, i dont have anyone to take care of me because my uncle is moving back to washington in less than two weeks, and i'll be stuck with neel (you know who that is josh.. the handicap dude in the wheelchair and yadayada..) - He can't really take care of me, but i have people that will help me out. I'll have to start looking for a job and really work harder in getting somewhere, but yeah..

Anyway, Josh, send me an email (acidswurlz@Punkass.com) and we'll talk and stuff just let you know how things are going.. I really wish i coudl take you up on that offer, but i have too much here that is important to me.


Talk to you all later..

Congratulations on your one year anniversary, Cory.👍 That's quite an accomplishment for two people at your age - especially with you having so much going on in your life right now.

I've got mixed feelings about your mom getting busted. A part of me is happy she got busted. She's been busted before, she's had so many chances to get clean, she steals from you, and she needs to do some time. Three years in a 8x8 cell with no drugs might really help her. It'll give her a lot of time to sit and think about what she's been doing with her life. She might not take you, and everything else, for granted when she gets out. But, the other part of me is sad she might go to jail. Because, like you said, you won't really have anyone to take care of you. I hate to know you're stuck in your house with no one, but Neel, around. Neel is a tool.

Goodluck with finding a job. Any job is better than none. Just work your ass off, and save your money.

Anyhoo, I wish you the best of luck with everything, Cory. If you ever need anything you know who to come to. We've always got an extra room for you if you change your mind.


-Josh
 
Im sorry your Mum is going to prison Cory - I know how you feel but I reckon it'd be difficult to say that theres not a tiny tiny part of you thats sad that she is.

I hope stuff goes OK with living - I mean if Josh will put you up then thats a start and a really good friend.

On the job as well, I bet theres somewhere close by that you can work if you really really looked, or do you live in the middle of nowhere ??

Glad to see things are starting to move along rather than just sticking in the same old crappy situation.

 
I've had stuff stolen from me by relatives. Not good. My mother once caught my uncle stealing from my piggy bank. Haha, I must have been about 9 or 10.

I did have 400 bucks stolen from me a few years ago. Which is quite a lot when you're 13 or 14. I'm close to 100 percent sure it was the same uncle. Total ****up, he is.

Anyway, you're situation sounds a bit more severe. Hopefully you get it all sorted out. Josh rules, by the way.
 
Back