Votes: 9 17.3%
  • 2%

Votes: 16 30.8%
  • 3.25%

Votes: 8 15.4%
  • Other (specify)

Votes: 8 15.4%

• Total voters
Calcium makes for strong bones, and a very good source of it (despite what some nutritionists may think) is milk. Not only is it healthy, it is also a tasty treat. Milk comes in various different dairy contents, and some people violently prefer one over the other.

So is it skim, 1%, 2%, 3.25%? Or something else, like powder milk or other animals' milk other than cow?

I'm a homo milk guy (homogenated, 3.25% whole milk) because I want to actually taste the dairy product, not just white water. It is also more filling.

What about you?

Over here, whole milk is 2% and I prefer it.

However, I would drink goat's milk as a baby because the vaca made me caca.

Cravendale Whole Milk thanks, it tastes really really good!

I feel yucky after drinking milk. Why anyone would drink the milk of another species is beyond me. It's probably why a lot of people are allergic to it.

Nonfat for me, it's the only version that doesn't begin smelling awful when it gets a bit warm. Not to mention that I drink so much milk that I lost some ten pounds of my weight during one year by just changing from 1,5% to nonfat.

2 percent here.. Nonfat is f'n boring, like water with white paint residue, and 3+ percent is just too fat..

1% - because thats what my mom buys at costco.

I dont like anything higher than 1% because i dont see the potential benefits other than fat. I dont really mind the lack of taste because i drink it almost as often as water. So it might lack in taste but thats better than no taste (water).

But if health is not concerned and judging only by taste, i love strawberry milk :)

Why anyone would drink the milk of another species is beyond me. It's probably why a lot of people are allergic to it.

People always drank it. It's one of the reasons why Europeans weren't susceptible to many diseases, because they drank the milk and built up immunities.

Anyways, I drink whatever is in the fridge, as long as the date says it's good then I'm fine with. But I don't usually just drink a glass a milk for the heck of it. I only have it when it's with other food, such as cereal and macaroni & cheese.

Since I drink so much of it (glass of milk, coffee, chocolate) I cut myself down to 1%. At first I thought it was flavored water, but after drinking it for so long 2% now feels like I'm drinking whole milk or cream.

I do whole milk, its the best when it comes to taste and for nutritional value (IMO) as well. As long as you're watching what you eat, the fat content should be too much of a problem. I only do a glass and a half a day, and I've never had a problem.

Err semi-skimmed whatever percentage that is...

Whole-cream made me abit of a chubby kid cause I liked milk so much so I tried skimmed, it was crap, so compromised on semi skimmed.

I prefer 1%, because thats what my parents usually bought, but my grandparents buy 2% so I don't mind that at all.

@Omnis-

Where the hell is 2% "Whole Milk"? :odd:

We don't really use the % scale in the UK... I drink semi skimmed... good old green lids!

Robin

I prefer 1%, because thats what my parents usually bought, but my grandparents buy 2% so I don't mind that at all.

@Omnis-

Where the hell is 2% "Whole Milk"? :odd:

In south Florida? 2% is whole, 1.5 is low fat, and then there's skim. Anything more than 2% is cream, I suppose.

skim milk for me. i don't have a problem with the taste, or lack of it. i mainly use it for my cereal,my protein/whey shakes, and sometimes for cookies.

Fat-free milk for me. Whole milk is way too heavy. And terrible for you.

Why is there no option for vegans on the poll?

I don't know what my parents buy but i'm pretty sure it's 1%. The only milk I've ever completely enjoyed by itself would be Oakhurst milk. It's only in the northeast though, which sucks for me because i'm stuck in the south for now :(

I've never drank anything except 2%. I remember looking at cereal in skim milk when I was young and I asked my baby sitter "Why did you put water in the cereal?" :lol:

It just looked nasty. I never tried it.

"I see you're drinking 1%. Is that 'cause you think you're fat? Because you're not. You could be drinking whole if you wanted to."

I drink whatever's in the fridge, usually some sort of skim milk, I think.

I don't know what my parents buy but i'm pretty sure it's 1%. The only milk I've ever completely enjoyed by itself would be Oakhurst milk. It's only in the northeast though, which sucks for me because i'm stuck in the south for now :(

You want me to mail you some man.:sly:

Back