• Grunge

Votes: 2 0.9%
  • RnB

Votes: 4 1.7%
  • Country

Votes: 4 1.7%
  • Dance

Votes: 10 4.4%
  • Domestic Voilence from the trailer next door . . .

Votes: 5 2.2%
  • Nothing, I'm deaf anyway . . .

Votes: 8 3.5%

• Total voters

MyFC

(Banned)
Canada
Coastal Pacific
My_FC
I was just curious what most of you are listening to when you play GT.
Answer the poll : What kind of music do you listen to when you drift
?
Do you turn the game music off and use a stereo ?
Post some youtube links of your favourite drift songs !

That is some mighty fine list you got there... I prefer listening to my own Custom BGM in my lobby which mostly consists of Heavy Metal, Hardcore, Alternative, Punk and some Dubstep here and there. I used to just mute the music and use a stereo but ever since i got a headset i swapped over.

Here's some songs for you, see if you like 'em.

Close Your Eyes - Valleys (Ignore the actual video, it's merely a wrestling advert of Jeff Hardy :P)

aaaaand i'll just put this here since it ALWAYS plays when i'm on GT5 and i'm still not sick of it.

Alestorm - Keelhauled

Arrivederci!

The Engine sound ;)

BTW
300TH.jpg

Baby my the great justin bieber! Nothing makes my heart race more. I would love to meet him one day.

JrDarknes
Yo Gotti when I'm racing
I am both impressed and disturbed by this...lol...my playlist consists of Camron, Drake, Project Pat, JayZ, M.O.P., Young Jeezy, and a splash of Birdman and Lil Weezy

I like all sorts of music - whatever sounds good to my ears I don't mind, but since this is on the drifting section..

..A mix of soft-like liquid Drum & Bass, Dubstep, some R&B. Anything where I would feel calm & drift at my best.

Hip Hop is the first thing that comes to mind for drifting specifically. I have all sorts of music on my custom playlist though.

I wish i could answer the pool, but i can´t since its not multiple option. Also i can´t ignore the fact that GT5 is not too friendly to run playlist from the PS3 hard drive (i can´t tell now, but i simply gave up since a couple of updates ago, so the rare times im listening music and drifting is from external devices. But in fact i prefer to listen music while drifting than the engine and enviroment itself alone, i even have a folder for music dedicated for drifting.

Today ill post some rock/alternative options that really work for drifting (believe me).

Decent, Decent . . .

As for music from hard drive playlist, quite easy actually.

in options you go to sound etc and you tick use my music or whatever and then it opens up like "which file" and you just select the first song of the playlist and now that playlist is your driving tunes.

Decent, Decent . . .

As for music from hard drive playlist, quite easy actually.

in options you go to sound etc and you tick use my music or whatever and then it opens up like "which file" and you just select the first song of the playlist and now that playlist is your driving tunes.

Yep, i know the to-do... but at least in some builds ago, the use of "personal music" in the game, specialy online was bringing issues, crashes and so on. I can´t tell if it changed in the last versions, mainly pos 2.0.

If the issue is solved now, ill come back and use again the feature.

I notice sometimes in online room it will go to default music.

On my old ps3, my personal music was able to get rid of that WRETCHED "baby ooh eh ooh eh oh" song with the kids singing . . .

Not so lucky on my current machine =/

I also turned off all game music and turn down the effects and just play louder because everyone's mic sounds like charly browns teacher to me

I like 3 songs to drift to really,
1: 99 Luftballons from Nena (Both English and German version) (or the Goldfinger version)
2: Danza Koduro from Don Omar feat. Lucenzo
3: Promise - Michi (Some other songs of Michi might do; these are my top 3 though)

So yeah, i often play these songs in drift playlists on Itunes.

Back