What kind of series would you like to run? Gauging interest.

  • Thread starter Thread starter Mohamu
  • 10 comments
  • 902 views

What category would you join?


  • Total voters
    16
Messages
840
Messages
GTP_AndrewG
Messages
Xbox sucks :)
Hi,

I've started this thread because I'm planning to start my 3rd serie, but not sure in what category. Please vote, or post your comment about my question.

Thanks forwardly
 
I've choosen street cars, but I need to know date and time first of course.
 
I've choosen street cars, but I need to know date and time first of course.
I plan to run the serie on sundays at about 17 or 18:00 GMT
 
I plan to run the serie on sundays at about 17 or 18:00 GMT
That's an interesting time. Very interesting.:)
 
I voted for Lupo cup cars.:)
 
Fast cars on the Ring, that's all I want. :dopey:
 
I vote on let some of the current series end their seasons, but that's me. ;)
 
That's an interesting time. Very interesting.:)
We've just begun an LMP serie in this time, there is not much interest for it, that is why I've opened this thread. We've got 6-7 drivers, but this is not enough. I'm also thinking about an F1 2007 league, but there is also a current running championship, so this will be difficult..

A nordschleife cup would be great for me too. With different cars every week for example?

And about the cup cars: it is alwasy fun to run with those cars, but not everybody like slow cars like them. I don't understand why, because on short tracks there can be really good and close long battles.
 
We've just begun an LMP serie in this time, there is not much interest for it, that is why I've opened this thread. We've got 6-7 drivers, but this is not enough. I'm also thinking about an F1 2007 league, but there is also a current running championship, so this will be difficult..

A nordschleife cup would be great for me too. With different cars every week for example?

And about the cup cars: it is alwasy fun to run with those cars, but not everybody like slow cars like them. I don't understand why, because on short tracks there can be really good and close long battles.
I'm fine with anything really.
 
Back