What kind of times should my GT-R Black Edition be running?

  • Thread starter Thread starter alexisepic
  • 50 comments
  • 2,484 views
I think hes talking about a new leaderboard thread for post 2.08.
 
Dom00000
I think hes talking about a new leaderboard thread for post 2.08.

either way before 2.08 8.907, after is8.908 i believe.
 
Dom00000
No before 2.08 karo had it had 8.905 and after 2.08 the fastest is 8.908.

thanks for correcting. see, no reason to redo the whole thread
 
Well can we reopen the old one
 
mazdaman
Well can we reopen the old one

oh i see, i read what you where saying wrong. the leaderboard thread is what you want back, im not sure bro.
 
oh i see, i read what you where saying wrong. the leaderboard thread is what you want back, im not sure bro.

Lol thats what I said before haha, its been like a month since the patch same out and still no post 2.08 leaderboard, however the other site had it up like a day after the patch.
 
Yup and they got my darn time wrong but can we make a thread about this to see what the public says
 
Well have to start a new leaderboard from scratch here due to rwd cars being .012 slower on the average, all my awd cars stayed the same or got .002 quicker.
 
Hey Mikey do you have a ZZII tuned? If so did it get faster? mine got slower by an appreciable amount
 
Sorry, no I dont, I had one 0/0/0 but gave it away to my brother. Maybe I shouldn't have said all, but at least the 6 or 7 I tested. My hpa tt got faster by a lot because with the non remove able aero the min setting i think has has less downforce than before...it's like they increased the extremes of aero...min having less and max having more.

You have aero on yours?
 
Hey, another quick question, would a wing added to my gt-r help my time at all?
 
I'm stuck at 8.916 atm my 0-100 is 3.711 my final pre flip is 3.475
 
Try flipping it at 162mph and put 4,5,6 all to the right. 1st to the left and move 3rd so it lines up with 4th. This should help and also use manual and play with shift points.
 
Really? I thought that was where you tune, then indy where you compete. Right? I mean, a fast car at ssrx should be fast at indy, right?

We need a real 1/4 mile track just like GT4 had.

buy the special stage route x off the playstation store to do actual 1/4 test. you can nearly perfect your tunes because of the ghost of your fastest run.
also make sure you break in your car to get the most horse power possible out of your car. to break it in drive it alot in offline races such as Bspec and Aspec
 
It takes no skill to tune anymore :/
 
Back