S sonyphone Messages 9 Dec 11, 2010 #2 Not sure but could this cause my game to stop working? Just switched it on and it has gone back to day 1, lost all cash cars everything. I also notice a corruted data file in my game saves (no sign of GT5 save) Can this be fixed or has my game been lost?
Not sure but could this cause my game to stop working? Just switched it on and it has gone back to day 1, lost all cash cars everything. I also notice a corruted data file in my game saves (no sign of GT5 save) Can this be fixed or has my game been lost?
S sonyphone Messages 9 Dec 11, 2010 #3 not sure but my game save has been lost could this have caused this?. looks like my save file has been corrupted and I am now back to day one, no casrs/cash/trophies. Any suggestions or do I just start again?
not sure but my game save has been lost could this have caused this?. looks like my save file has been corrupted and I am now back to day one, no casrs/cash/trophies. Any suggestions or do I just start again?
klondike Messages 973 Messages Klondike_rush Dec 11, 2010 #7 Stop triple posting. No one knows. Everyone hopes for a patch with updated online rewards, and time trial leaderboards.
Stop triple posting. No one knows. Everyone hopes for a patch with updated online rewards, and time trial leaderboards.