What music would you like to hear in GT7?

• Thread starter Trentgt4
  • 108 comments
I like that "Evil Death Roll" from King Gizzard & The Lizard Wizard, my favorite band, was in GT Sport and now their song "Butterfly 3000" is in GT7. PD should add more of their songs to the game, especially "Persistence" or "Evilest Man" off their new album (both would make great music replay songs).

We all remember the old classic GT songs by Daiki Kasho and how nostalgic they were. PD even added some of them in GT Sport. When I race, i like to hear some great tunes in the background as I'm leaving my opponents in the dust. Sit back, relax and press play as you race through endurance races. While music in a racing game doesn't matter much, sometimes the songs make a game super special. What music/songs would you like to hear in Gran Turismo 7?
The Race by Yello

This is Sussudio, a great, great song, a personal favorite.

I'm kidding!

It's Canon in D! Of course!

Last edited:
I guess I'm the only one who turns the music off while playing. No menu music, no music while racing/driving, etc.
I'm the exact same, and did that in GT Sport as well. Sometimes I play my own music or get a podcast going if I'm in the menus for a while, but nothing when I'm driving on track.

As much as I like PD's work in general, after GT4 PD has, as far as music is concerned, taken a turn into a direction I really don't like at all.

I'd like to have the option for more long electronic lyric-less music for replay music.
We already had a bunch of good tracks of that genre back in GT4, for example Ullrich Schnauss' - a million miles away, THE track to watch a Nordschleife replay.

As for something new, something along the lines of The Glitch Mob would work really well I think:

I'd also much prefer this as menu music over what we have now.

This is 1st gt I've disabled in race music, not because I dislike it, more to enjoy car sounds, take it more seriously... ie drivers don't listen to music when racing as far as I know.

That said, 'm a house/tech house, minimal tech fan, so wouldn't be adverse to mixes playing sometimes whilst racing. Marco Carola, hotsince82 or random 'progressive 'ibiza' mixes from blue marlin, coco, dc10, amnesia etc driving me on. Can get into a nice rhythm - sort of stuff I like listening to when driving the m3 f80 irl.

Assume no way of playing youtube/youtube music from ps5? Just Spotify iirc?

"Aquarius" by Boards of Canada
"Hit 'Em with the B-Roll" by B-Roll Beats
"Roygbiv (covered by Lone)" by Boards of Canada

"Alpha and Omega" by Boards of Canada
"C.R.E.A.M." by Wu-Tang Clan
"Tokyo Breaks" by Gnork

"Are You Gonna Go My Way (Gran Turismo 3 Remix)" by Lenny Kravitz (returning song)
"Entombment of a Machine" by Job for a Cowboy
"Your Love" by The Prodigy

I don't keep the music on during races and replays but i would really like the ability to modify the playlist for menu' music. Some tunes are great, other not so much.

Can't understand why you can do that for music during races, but you can't for music in the menus.

They just need to add in Spotify and the like so folk can play whatever music they want. You'll never ever satisfy even 15% of players by choosing specific songs.

Hm, does anyone find it weird that none of the artists from Hospital Records (Metrik, Fred V & Grafix, etc.) seem to have made it in this time around, other than Makoto? They've been a mainstay since GT5.

Can't help but wonder if they've got an exclusivity deal with Microsoft or something...

More hard rock and metal music! Motorhead, Mastodon, Rammstein, or even Trivium.

Bring back Turbo Lover! I loved that one!

Back