What new event would like to see in future updates?

  • Thread starter Thread starter N99GT
  • 49 comments
  • 3,181 views
Messages
521
United Kingdom
UK, B'ham
Messages
npanchal / GTP_N99GT
What new event would you like to see in GT5 in future updates?
Such as Drag Racing, 0-60/0-100 times or Gymkhana?

personally i cant cant make my mind up on what particular event i would like! but i would vote for any of the above ^^^

post your thoughts...!
 
Last edited:
Gymkhana 100%.

I met these guys online once and they do Gmykhana at the Top Gear Test Track. Moving around cones and everything, once done they drive around 'em and everything. Pretty cool. I wish I could've joined them but I had to get off. :/
 
Some down hill tracks like this one- Fujimi Kaido

 
I have to agree with the Fujimi Kaido track. I've raced on it in Forza and it is one hell of a track. Drag racing would also be nice. I'm not the biggest drag racing fan but I actually want it.
 
Aside from "an Event"

I feel we need:

More tracks....
More Wheels....
More USEFUL cars...
Keep Track of online Stats.....

💡
Races xxx

Wins xxx

Top 3 xxx

kicked out xxx

disconnects xxx

I don't think thats too hard to setup....💡

Then this game would be close to perfection:sly: 👍
 
That Track from Forza looks good!
PUT IT IN!!:drool:
 
Pikes Peak + Mount Washington Hill Climbs (with option to descend too)
 
1/4 Mile Drag Racing
1 Mile Drag Racing
Touge
Hill Climb
More special events?
 
Pikes Peak + Mount Washington Hill Climbs (with option to descend too)

I forgot about Pike Peak! Definitly in!

TeddyBear-420
Some down hill tracks like this one- Fujimi Kaido

Could you supply a link? My computer shows videos as white squares.
Why can't people give a link?! It's so annoying...
 
One were the A.I. are actually competitive with you in similar cars. A little challenge isn't too much to ask is it PD?
 
One were the A.I. are actually competitive with you in similar cars. A little challenge isn't too much to ask is it PD?

stop using Racing tires. Also use a car similar(less) to there BHP,
 
stop using Racing tires. Also use a car similar(less) to there BHP,

That's what you have to do, but it's a shame you can't have similar power/tires and still be competitive.
 
Touge style battles like in the Best Motoring/Hot Option DVD's. That way you can use HP limits for different tuned cars. Always loved watching those battles. :-)
 
I would really like to see more rally events.
 
yerh i was surprised that GT5 didnt have that many rally races GT4 had a decent amount but i think GT3 had the best selection of rally races...!
oo i would love to see touge races in GT5...like in that NFS Carbon!
 
Hillclimb and Gymkhna.

Also, how about something more similar to the Grand Tour Special Event? Perhaps Cannonball-Run-Style in a few different countries?
 
A one make championship dedicated to the X2010. Kinda like Formula GT in Extreme Series. I have that idea going through my head i just haven't posted it yet
 
Hillclimb and Gymkhna.

Also, how about something more similar to the Grand Tour Special Event? Perhaps Cannonball-Run-Style in a few different countries?

What a Shout!! Gumball rally Style Events :) Like could do a DLC Pack of the cars with Visuals too(Dreams)
But I would love to have the Full Topgear track and also The Fifth Gear Track, Place they did the Aston martin roll in Casino royale, Like Skid pan n all :D
 
What new event would like to see in future updates?

SOMETHING!
Really, any new event or new add-on will be welcomed... something that point they are alive and working in GT5 and not in GT6.
 
Gymkhana, touge and hillclimb, in terms of events.
 
24 Hours of Daytona with time change and weather added to the course.
 
oohh another that they should implement is the D1GP.. i no GT5 already has drift mode BUT no a proper championship made specifically for drifting!!
and add the Ebisu track! wow that would be sweeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeet!
 
1.Fast forward/Rewind/Frame by Frame options in replays.
2.In race game saves
3.Online statistics.

My current top 3.
 
a mountain passing track!!!!!!!!!!

pikes peak!!!! i sooo wanted that track in GT5!! and why did they take away
'El Captain'?! that was one of the best tracks in GT4!
 
stop using Racing tires. Also use a car similar(less) to there BHP,

Hey, maybe you should ask if I'm using R tires before assuming bud.

For instance, take the muscle car seasonal event. I can take a 420pp 69' Camaro with 300hp on sport hard tires and easily take first with clean passing before the 2nd lap is over. I use no assists including ABS, and use the DS3.

Now maybe you can see how ridiculous your reply sounds, always think before you type/speak.

Back to my original statement......is challenge to much to ask for PD?
 
What new event would you like to see in GT5 in future updates?
Such as Drag Racing, 0-60/0-100 times or Gymkhana?

I have no interest in either. If such things were released as optional DLC (versus something that I have no choice but to download), I wouldn't likely even bother downloading it.

Some down hill tracks like this one- Fujimi Kaido



Fujimi Kaido isn't downhill. It's a full circuit that goes uphill just as much as it does downhill. You spend half the lap going uphill and then the other half going back downhill. It can be viewed as uphill just as much as downhill.

That Track from Forza looks good!
PUT IT IN!!:drool:

They can't, since it isn't a real-world circuit but rather is just a fantasy circuit. They can put in a similar circuit, but obviously not the exact same thing.
 
Kaido is a great circuit but yeah they can't put it in without paying turn 10 royalties... HA!

anyway I couldn't really care less about a drag racing mode as it isn't really interesting unless specific drag racing add-ons are released which I almost gaurantee won't be.

I just want more events with more premium cars that don't include anything less than 100hp...no 300 hp.
 
Back